Grim Dawn - Enter the Sanctums

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In the 72nd edition of Grim Misadventures the sanctuaries of two opposing forces in the game are detailed.

Welcome back to Grim Misadventures! Build 26 is now on the horizon and all the pieces of content are steadily falling into place. Act 3: Chapter 3 will take you beyond the northern gates of Homestead and out into the Blood Grove, a once bountiful region now overrun with the Cult of Ch’thon and their vile minions. But there are others out there, fighters pushing back against the corruption. I speak of the Kymon’s Chosen and the Order of Death’s Vigil.

With the release of Build 26, you will be able to enter the sanctuaries of these two opposing factions, depending on the one you side with, and begin your journey as either a Chosen or a Neophyte of the Order. Ulgrim is relying on you to turn these people into valuable allies for the Black Legion. Whichever you choose, they will prove to be a valuable asset in the battles ahead.

The sanctuaries of these factions are located at a ruined fort known as Sorrow’s Bastion. With both groups so close together, tensions run high and casualties are mounting. Before long, there may not be anyone to ally with at all.
More information.

Looking very forward to this game upon release.

When this game finally releases I hope it keeps me happy in aRPG department until Umbra comes out :)

This looks surprisingly good. Bad choice of name, for some reason I always thought it's another zombie survival game.

I caved in and played the early access version. I only put in five hours or so, and they were very enjoyable. I'm pretty sure the game is going to be a solid single player ARPG when it's released.

That said my main concern is the end game. Where are they going with this? How are players attentions going to be held once they hit the 'level cap'? Are there going to be D3 style leaderboards and Grifts? There's no detail that I can find on this subject, and I suspect the dev team are concentrating on getting the core game out before adding endgame longevity.

What "end-game" are you talking about ?

This is not a mmorpg (or the wierd thing that D3 is).
Once you finish a single player game it is done (until you replay it with another character).

What "end-game" are you talking about ?

This is not a mmorpg (or the wierd thing that D3 is).
Once you finish a single player game it is done (until you replay it with another character).

Have you played D3? That's the big name in ARPGs at the moment and it has a good endgame.

It is going to be like in D2, you do same content and hunt for better loot.

Back
Top Bottom