Developer harassment

Personally I just think there are just way to many of us living on this planet. The major of them just don't seem to have much in the way of knowing the difference from being a human being or just a complete useless waste of skin.

I think back to APRANET, would they still have done all this work for what became the backbone of the net if they knew it would turn into what it is today.

I really miss the days where only few people had computers and even fewer knew how to use the net.

If anything there are much too few people on the planet, even in countries like China, which is heading toward a demographic dead end. The only ones where there are too many people are in African and Islamic countries and most of Asia.

I also think the Internet does a lot more harm than good to humanity.

I also think the Internet does a lot more harm than good to humanity.

I am not sure how much good it does or has or ever will.

I could explain but it was a long day out doing yard work in the 30degree weather. So I will just post this quote from True Detective.

"I think human consciousness was a tragic misstep in evolution"

Keep in mind that while the Internet provides people with an outlet for being who they really are, it also makes it much easier for others to know about it.

Thats just mean :( Hopefully they'll sue his ass.

Back
Top Bottom