Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Five Hour Epilogue soon

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Gameinformer announces that Shadowrun Hong Kong will have 5+ hours of new content plus developer commentary free if you already own the game. The content takes place after the main campaign.

Harebrained Schemes is getting ready to deliver a big expansion to the third installment in its recently rebooted Shadowrun series. Hong Kong is a vibrant cyberpunk city that's about to get bigger.

The best part is that you won't need to spend a dime on the additional content. In a post on the official Facebook page, Harebrained Schemes shares the details.

"Almost ready to go back to Hong Kong?" the post says. "We're adding 5+ hours of gameplay and a Dev Audio Commentary! (Same low price, lots more content! And updated free to everyone who already has the game!)"
More information.

And that's why I like Harebrained Schemes. Now gimme some Battletech! I'm dying for me some Battletech!

I believe this epilogue is the mini-campaign from the KS stretch goal:
$1,000,000 - Shadows of Hong Kong Mini-Campaign! We have our plans set for the story we want to tell in Shadowrun: Hong Kong, but if we hit this funding goal, we’ll create an ADDITIONAL 4-5 hour Hong Kong Mini-Campaign that takes place AFTER the story ends. The Mini-Campaign will allow you to IMPORT your high-karma Hong Kong character for a challenge only a prime runner could accept. The Shadows of Hong Kong Mini-Campaign will come out sometime before the end of 2015 and will be FREE to Backers at the $15 pledge level and up.

Nice... One day I'll play SR:HK and enjoy a longer game :)

I'm not sure it is even possible for this company to do anything wrong. They're really the tops for me right now.

Yeah same. I'm looking forward to seeing how Necropolis turns out. I noted it's come up for pre-purchase on steam recently(?). I won't go that far but will be keeping a close eye on it once released.

well this was kickstarter stretch goal…
Yes, the Kickstarter stretch goal said it would be free for all backers - pretty sure the news here is that they now say they're giving it for free to anyone who owns the game.

Nice! I was a little disspointed that Harebrained Schemes would go all "Giant Mech" and stop making more shadowruns for the forseeable future, so this is very welcome news.

Honestly, I had completly forgotten abot the promised "mini-campaign".

And I still have not finished the base game due to boredom :D

And now Xcom 2 will take a lot of my time.

now is the time to get sr:hk with the lunar new year sale...10 bucks....3 for the legacy games.

If a guy plans to only play one of the shadowrun games because his backlog is outrageous which one would you guys recommend?

If a guy plans to only play one of the shadowrun games because his backlog is outrageous which one would you guys recommend?

Dragonfall or Hong Kong, both take about 20 hours to go through (HK extended should be 25ish now though) once and the rest really depends on personal preferences (i.e. companions, story, etc).

I personally preferred Hong Kong, but I know a lot of people who prefer Dragonfall.

edit:
Speaking of the games, they are on sales on Steam right now.

Dragonfall or Hong Kong, both take about 20 hours to go through (HK extended should be 25ish now though) once and the rest really depends on personal preferences (i.e. companions, story, etc).

I personally preferred Hong Kong, but I know a lot of people who prefer Dragonfall.

edit:
Speaking of the games, they are on sales on Steam right now.

Thanks, Azarhal.:)

Back
Top Bottom