Arkane Studios - Dishonored Map

Dhruin

SasqWatch
I still don't know enough about Dishonored to know if we'll cover it in depth but GameInformer has kicked up an interactive map of the gameworld. Here's the intro text and head over to look at the map:
Dishonored tells the story of one man's quest for revenge in an otherworldly industrialized city. While touch-points recall elements of our real world, Dishonored is actually set in a startling and dangerous land quite different from our own.

Though the game is primarily set within the boundaries of a single city, the folks at Arkane Studios feel that there needs to be a depth and authenticity to the game world that can only be provided by creating a complete fiction beyond the borders of that city.

Our interactive map shows the breadth of that vision, detailing elements of the surrounding world from geography and science to religion and industry.
More information.

"Dishonored map", "Preview dishonored", "Dishonored review" - somehow it strikes me that this games title was not a smart marketing move....

It's certainly hard to get used to that word being a game title.

If we can get used to Divine Divinity, we can get used to anything.

"Dishonored map", "Preview dishonored", "Dishonored review" - somehow it strikes me that this games title was not a smart marketing move….

Yeah, but Dishonored feels like an old fashioned term and I'll doubt you see it very often in news articles.

Someone being Dishonored would have probably lead into a duel centuries ago.

But any adjective as a title sounds silly.

Nail'd Review.

Nail'd sidestepped the problem typographically by changing how you'd normally write it.

Back
Top Bottom