FF15 is not out yet - I'm already unhappy

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Preordered it ofc and it is supposed to unlock in a few hours.

So I went through some news and posts… To unlock skills and stuff you need to gather AP. Mhmkay, I don't expect radical originality or uniqueness in console mediocreware anyway…

But it seems the game is set to be my worst nigthmare:
Chocobump: 1 AP given every so often when you’re riding a Chocobo.
Chocojockey: 1 AP each time you win a Chocobo race.

GTA5 racing sim clone but with Monsanto's GMO chicken?
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Where is earning AP for setting mutated chicken on barbecue!!!

Bouahahahahahahahah!

That will teach you to buy games just because of how good looking the characters hairdo are.

Ugghhh I really despise those stupid chicken thingies. I'm really glad they were not in Zodiac and, when I get around to it, I hope their presence is a minor one in World of Final Fantasy.

Ugghhh I really despise those stupid chicken thingies. I'm really glad they were not in Zodiac and, when I get around to it, I hope their presence is a minor one in World of Final Fantasy.

WoFF looks like it was aimed at pre-teens, and you're worried about whether or not it's going to have chocobos? :)

In Zodiac I think I was forced to ride a chicken once to enter a certain zone, then never had to touch one again. However, I think in a few zones some dark varieties were there as opponents, I took extreme pleasure in slaughtering every single one that I saw.

Wow, didn't care for it and thought the only good thing was the graphics. Take that away and all that's left is a giant pile of turd.

Back
Top Bottom