The Wayward Realms - Ted Peterson Interview

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
ESO talked with Ted Peterson about his time at Bethesda and his new game The Wayward Realms:

The CREATOR of THE ELDER SCROLLS Talks About His New Game & Time at Bethesda (Full Interview)!

Today we have an Interview with Ted Peterson one of the original creators of The Elder Scrolls Series. In this interview we will talk about Ted Petersons time at Bethesda Game Studios, his opinion on Skyrim gameplay and lore, Morrowind, Oblivion, Arena, Daggerfall, Skyrim mods, The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), it's DLC, Tamriel's other locations like Akavir and Yokudaand, the Dwemer and what he wants to see in The Elder Scrolls 6!

The 2nd half of the Podcast interview we will discuss Ted Petersons new studio 'Once Lost Games' and their new Elder Scrolls spiritual successor game 'The Wayward Realms'. The studio Once Lost Games is composed of the same 3 original creators of TES; Ted Peterson, Julian Le Fay and Vijay Lackshman. You can follow the progress of their new game.
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

His new game sounds interesting. Can't wait for more information.

This effort has been going nowhere for a long, long time. A former collaborator did a mini-documentary on the two years he wasted hanging out (mostly remotely) with these guys watching nothing get accomplished.
When he left (sometime pre-COVID), all they had was a bunch of writing and a handful of 3D models. Oh, and Ted saying, "We're getting the band back together!" 7 or 8 times per hour.

Watching this guy grimace every time he tries to speak a sentence got old. I tried to watch it, but the guy looks like he's in actual pain in attempting to think. Also, Peterson wasn't really involved much in Morrowind. I talked to the devs almost daily during the making of that game and Peterson was never in the chats. Dalnet #Morrowind channel on Mirc :D

I'm going to keep my eyes on this.

Back
Top Bottom