PoE Lore videos on PoE / Avowed

Pillars of Eternity
Cool find but they are just speculation videos on lore bummer. Guess we are still years off form any in-game footage or interviews, but with E3 coming soon we might.

Speculation? PoE has been out for a while
Imagine my eyes are red and glaring at you right now….:beadyeyed:

I'm talking about Avowed which interests me more then PoE nowadays.:p

Imagine my eyes are red and glaring at you right now….:beadyeyed:
I really tried, but I'm afraid I don't have that much imagination :lol:

"Cool find but they are just speculation videos on lore bummer", it's really not the purpose of those videos, it's a series on the lore in Pillars of Eternity 1 & 2, that's why I put it in these forums. Avowed will share the same lore, so it may be interesting for who's waiting for this game as well.

But yeah, I'd be curious to get more news on that one!

So you pulled a bait and switch you're terrible. I'm calling my lawyer.;)

Whats weird is that I never finished either PoE games yet. Some new game always pulls my away and I have to restart my game because of no idea whats going on.

Whats weird is that I never finished either PoE games yet. Some new game always pulls my away and I have to restart my game because of no idea whats going on.
That's funny, I have exactly the same problem with the 2 games :)
I was contemplating a new run, or at least continuing my PoE2 run which is not too old. That's initially why I started watching those videos, to get some of the lore I missed in the first game. But there are spoilers so best to be cautious.

I took a quick glance at the first two videos. It seems like all he's doing is summarizing what you're told in the games. Imo, someone who's interested in the lore is better off just going to the official PoE wiki.

Yeah, it all depends on the preferred format and what you're looking for. I like wikies to look for specific answers, videos are more comfortable to present a global subject when I feel too lazy or too tired to read and summarize tens of pages.

Look at the effort to illustrate the narrative with gameplay and illustrations, I've always found that amusing ;) Some just run the same video in loop, others try to find something related.

Back
Top Bottom