Purpleblob's Kingmaker/WotR portrait thread - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Pathfinder » Purpleblob's Kingmaker/WotR portrait thread

Default Purpleblob's Kingmaker/WotR portrait thread

May 10th, 2021, 17:51
Off topic, but given the title of the thread: I see she's left us.

an incarnation of pibbur who is sad, very sad.
--
Over the mountain watching the watcher

a pibbur

Feeling … lonely?

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

May 10th, 2021, 18:58
Originally Posted by Redglyph View Post
Nice, I suppose it's the Special Edition of Skyrim?
How did you do the wings?
Thanks! Nah still Skyrim classic. I don't like how SE looks myself and although I tried 4 times to get into it (the last attempt being a month ago) I just don't like it. So I continue to play in the classic. Simply looks nicer IMO. Or maybe this grumpy old gamer just likes to leave things alone if there is no need to change

Anyhow the wings are from a mod. There are a ton of nice wing mods out there. One adds complete animated flying with dozens of different style wings - bat, dragon, demon, angel, fairy, etc., and adds flying mechanics. I don't go that far. I mainly like them for screenshots - I don't use them for my actual game play (and aye I still play).
--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
+1:

May 10th, 2021, 18:59
Originally Posted by a pibbur View Post
Off topic, but given the title of the thread: I see she's left us.

an incarnation of pibbur who is sad, very sad.
Aye, I think she gets worn out by some of the negativity around here. At least on the Owlcats discord there is a lot of positive enthusiasm. Shame she left though and hope she might come back at some point.
--
Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)

May 10th, 2021, 20:09
Originally Posted by wolfgrimdark View Post
Aye, I think she gets worn out by some of the negativity around here. At least on the Owlcats discord there is a lot of positive enthusiasm. Shame she left though and hope she might come back at some point.
I didn't realise she had closed her account and sent an IM to someone else called Purple something by mistake :O

Yeah, I think the current situation in the world has made everyone a bit sadder so easier to trigger when someone posts something negative.

Purple found it hard to deal with it seems, but I hope she knows most of us don't think badly of her in any way and always appreciated her input.

Pladio

Guardian of Nonsense
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)

May 10th, 2021, 20:11
Originally Posted by wolfgrimdark View Post
Owlcat is lucky if their own forums/Discord are bastions of positivity. Some of the worst abuse I've seen has been on official (or at least directly connected) platforms.

JFarrell71

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)

May 10th, 2021, 22:50
The internet has become more toxic and more aggressive anyway.
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)

May 11th, 2021, 20:53
Ooo, I guess she decided to sneak out so we could not convince her to stay again

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Pathfinder » Purpleblob's Kingmaker/WotR portrait thread