RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests - Page 31 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » RPGWatch » RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

Default RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

October 18th, 2019, 12:25
I can see someone with user name ‘ ForesightGames’ has recently registered and not yet confirmed it. Tell them to check their spam folder. If nothing is there, tell them to send me or Myrthos a mail.

Edit
Via this form:
https://www.rpgwatch.com/submitnews.html
--
1. It's not what you say - it is the way you say it.
Lovely 2 minute video: 'Change your words, change your world'

2. Getting a YouTube video loaded and other BB codes, see this post

Eye

Eye Watch
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

October 26th, 2019, 01:24
I've noticed that 'thank you' now appears in the middle of some posts that are thanked. An example would be battletech heavy mech announced - silver news post has a thank you in the middle of the text - but i've noticed this on several other posts this week…

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)

October 26th, 2019, 09:33
I didn’t change anything in the css styles, but the reason for it to happen is related to the formatting of the left center and right boxes. If the text posted is short, there is white space below the buttons, because of the larger size of the left box (with the avatar image) or the larger size of the right hand box.
Perhaps @Arhu changed something, if not then it’s a mystery that needs to be solved.
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 86 Post(s)

October 26th, 2019, 20:17
Hum. I thought it might be related to the width of the browser but it isn't however it does display correctly with firefox - just chrome that is messing up.

Originally Posted by Myrthos View Post
I didnít change anything in the css styles, but the reason for it to happen is related to the formatting of the left center and right boxes. If the text posted is short, there is white space below the buttons, because of the larger size of the left box (with the avatar image) or the larger size of the right hand box.
Perhaps @Arhu changed something, if not then itís a mystery that needs to be solved.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » RPGWatch » RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests