Brad McQuaid - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Brad McQuaid

Default Brad McQuaid

November 20th, 2019, 16:50
I heard yesterday while playing on the newest Everquest server, Miragul, that Brad McQuaid had passed away quietly, at his residence. I was lucky to have met the man twice, and while I've heard horror stories about him from others, to me he was on both occasions, nice and pleasant to interact with. His impact on folks during the gaming period of 1998-2003 will be a testament to his talents, forever. RIP.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

November 20th, 2019, 17:27
I did not play Everquest but still playing Everquest 2 and played Vanguard at release for about a year. So I owe countless hours of entertainment thanks to this man. RIP and may he respawn in better world.

I did not read about the cause of death but he was 51 years old, so way too young. However he had history of drug abuse in the past.

lostforever

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Brad McQuaid