Skyrim The Lost City: Time Travel Mystery

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Started a new character and loaded up this mod once I hit level 5 or so. I'm not even the dragonborn yet as I'm playing an alternate start mod. I started off in Markarth owning Vindrel Hall. Vindrel is kinda OP for a newb, but it gives a good start if you want to explore in that area. The Lost City is up in the mountains nearby.

This mod starts with a girl contacting you with a courier. You head outside some dwarven ruins to find her and learn her brother is missing. He jumped down into this well and hasn't come back. Typical fare for mods but the game really takes off from there. You end up needing to travel back and forth between two time periods to piece together an elaborate mystery tied up with Dwemer Law and a group of colonizers. The Jarl creates a time portal for you to solve the crisis.

Fun! Great voice acting too.

That was fun! The great thing is that you can pretty much mess up until you get it right. It took me three tries to get a great ending.

I loved it too when I played it a while ago! One of the best quest/story mods I've ever played.

Here's a link to Nexus...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1179/?

I originally finished with a less than perfect ending, but read some spoilers and reloaded an old save game to get the clues for the 'best' ending.

Who ever said you should live with your mistakes - at the time it seemed like the right thing to do.

Just a warning that you don't want to go there unless you're ready to spend multiple play sessions completing the story - unlike most Skyrim quests you can't do something else half-way through and come back later.

Back
Top Bottom