D:OS2 Swen betrays us

Divinity: Original Sin 2
If they kept the dialogues as they were in the first release of the beta (when I played a bit of it), I'm not sure how that's going to work for player voice over.

Maybe they went with the EE voice over for Wolgraff which was the narrator describing what he was doing (he's a mute). Although, going by the update, the narrator won't be Alix this time.

I suppose it's ok as long as I can skip ahead. I prefer if only the first lines are voiced though, at least if there's alot of dialogue. It's kind of annoying reading at the same time as someone is speaking the text (but much slower…).

I suppose it's ok as long as I can skip ahead. I prefer if only the first lines are voiced though, at least if there's alot of dialogue. It's kind of annoying reading at the same time as someone is speaking the text (but much slower…).
Yeah I agree 100%. This is exactly the reason I don't like things to be fully voiced. It isn't a dealbreaker by any means but minimal voice acting is definitely my preference.

Yeah, I think this is always the case for readers. I read several magnitudes faster than I can speak. I hate waiting for the blah-blah. I always turn on subtitles and just read.

You guys are no fun. I'm imagining going for a coffee with you, instead of "blah-blah" with me, you'd read whatnot news on the phone. :p

That aside, if a game doesn't have subtitles turned on by default, when I'm putting a numeric score on it, it's -1 from what'd normally been.
Because I don't play games on 7356745634 meters distant television connected to whatever pathetic hardware where subtitles are so small and can't be seen.

Coffee? Just water for me, thanks. :)

You guys are no fun. I'm imagining going for a coffee with you, instead of "blah-blah" with me, you'd read whatnot news on the phone. :p
I would only do that if you were subtitled :)

You realize you paid for that audio right?

There is probably few ppl IRL who would like to do pointless "blah-blah" with you anyway. I wonder… is it actually secret reason why you spent so much time here? :biggrin:

There is no secret. RPGwatch is not blocked at my work. :D

I can't even read news on my phone. I can phone with it, though.

Heck no, @Wisdom;! My phone is 4G! The evil fascist phone company decided to cut down my old flip phone in it's golden years so I had to get a new flip phone. This one is much fancier! I can actually track my appointments with it! Not that I have more than a couple a month but, if ever that changes, I'm set!

Back
Top Bottom