Kingdom Come III

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch
New trailer for wolfing&Zloth here!

:barf:
That 30fps stutterfest with all the most disgusting disney characters (overhyped and overrated frozen bullshit) was definetly not for me.

Even worse, I cannot believe someone dared to replace the original music score with bullshit pop (2:06-…) and replace spectacular hair with plasticine in one of most memorable Tangled clips.
This is the original:

Last edited:
This looks borderline terrible. Is it only a movie, or a game that you actually get to play at some point? Honestly, I put up with a lot of junk in the western games that I play, but this looks quite beyond what I'd tolerate.

Hearts. English is a bit too crude as language. Vavra: Come, Weeboos: Hearts.

Eh? I've never played a Kingdom Hearts game. Maybe if it had shown up on PC….

I wonder who the two guys are at 2:23? I thought it might be Adam & Eve from NieR:Automata but the hair is too long. Honestly, the villains have all looked so much alike for so many years that it's hard to say.

I was going to comment on the HUGE EYES on the princesses but then I looked over at Goofy... wow.

Nah, not for me. I tried KH1 and didn't finish it, I just don't like button smashers. If it was a proper turn based RPG where I could make a team with Donald the rogue, Goofy the tank, Mickey the wizard and Dumbo the healer I'd be all for it.

Back
Top Bottom