Anyone switching from WhatsApp to Signal? - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Tech Help » Anyone switching from WhatsApp to Signal?

Default Anyone switching from WhatsApp to Signal?

May 11th, 2021, 23:56
Originally Posted by bkrueger View Post
I feel old, when I admit it, but I still use only email, when it comes to electronic messages…
Yeah, probably the majority of my communications, overall, are emails. One of the things I found is that email became a repository for not-very-appealing things - work matters, bills, dealing with disputes, unsolicited emails from some company you once bought something from and entitled, "URGENT - Time's running out!"

So, the idea of a separate channel for personal communications that one might actually enjoy to have was quite appealing. And, of those, I think Signal is the most trustworthy and private, which seems like a plus.
--
"I cannot define the real problem, therefore I suspect there's no real problem, but I'm not sure there's no real problem."
Richard Feynman

Ripper

Ngikufisela iwela

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)

May 12th, 2021, 03:33
Whats this Whatsapp thing youngins? ;-)

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Tech Help » Anyone switching from WhatsApp to Signal?