CivCraft - Kickstarter Campaign Launched

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Larkon Studio Inc. just started their Kickstarter campaign for CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria, a Sandbox FPS,RTS,RPG game:
Rule Your Kingdom, Pick Your Adventure!

CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria is a first person Adventure and Role Playing Game where you can build your own kingdom and fight epic battles. The world around you changes depending on your decisions, and it's up to you to choose how to rule your kingdom. You can command armies and build cities in a Real Time Strategy mode, or stay in the First Person Shooter mode and explore the vast and immersive open world by yourself.

More information.

Sandbox you say… Not really interested… Wait!

play hours of main story that spans through multiple dimensions
I'm in.

EDIT:
They ask for only $12.5K?!
Okay, early bird only, burning just $20 won't hurt much if it turns out to be a turd.

They say first-person, but it's actually third-person. The battles remind me of Mount & Blade.

Seems pretty ambitious. Attempts to blend multiple genres don't usually work for me, but I'll keep an eye on this one.

They say first-person, but it's actually third-person. The battles remind me of Mount & Blade.

Seems pretty ambitious. Attempts to blend multiple genres don't usually work for me, but I'll keep an eye on this one.

you can switch between FPS/TPS/RTS at any time.
on our trailer you can see FPS parts also.

I promised myself I wouldn't back software projects any longer (only board games and the like) because I'll always find them on steam for $5 before I ever get around to playing them. Unfortunately for me this is pretty much exactly the kind of thing I've really wanted to play for a long time. (Spellforce is is great but just makes me wish it wasn't so completely linear. Mount & Blade makes me wish I could build things. Total War makes me wish I could participate in battles and have some character progression.)

This does strike me as excessively ambitious, but they have my $40 now so I'll just have to hope the result is good. (And that they actually make the $20 for all DLC worth it.)

I don't have money to be part of this KS now (I wish this KS was happening few months from now) but I will be spreading the good word around and hope to get the full product one day. I also hope it reaches all its stretch goals, I read them all and they all sound cool.

Been waiting for this - definitely worth a try!

I'm not sure on this one...will wait and see.

I'm in again. Best of luck, devs. Looks good.

Alright, I'm in too.
I was very tempted by the $40 tier, but I played safe and went with the Early Bird instead. I need to see how this turns out first, plus, who says any of the DLC will even be worth the full $20?

The FPS part does look a little bit like a mod for M&B. :)

I took the 40.00 plunge and I think it will be worth it. I was worried because there was so much time between updates but then I remembered that's how it used to be with games.
Take your time guys and do it right:)

Back
Top Bottom