Skyrim - Apotheosis Mod

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on a large mod for Skyrim called Apotheosis.

Apotheosis will feature a dark, epic story set across hand crafted worlds, sprawling dungeons and exotic locations. Players will scour the 16 Realms of Oblivion, Dreamsleeve, home of the forgotten dead, and Battlespire.

This mod will have unique setpiece boss encounters with challenging mechanics. It will also have fully voice-acted quests with memorable characters and personal stories.

[...]

More information.

It does look pretty, and the theme track is pleasing. Clearly somebody has gone to a lot of effort.

Judging by the name, perhaps you're working toward becoming a divine figure?

Just once, I would like to see the news on one of these super mods, that it's 100% complete. ;)
100% agree though some of these mods have been finished most never are.:nod:

Just once, I would like to see the news on one of these new TES games that it's 100% complete :)

My gut feeling is that TES 6 will release 11-11-2021

No. The release date will be 21.02.2021. :)

The game however will not be 100% complete. I mean, when a TES game was 100% complete? Man… Assuming they still refuse to move away from Gamebryo.

Ignore the Nut. His brain has been Skyrim-fied.:lol:
The game however will not be 100% complete. I mean, when a TES game was 100% complete? Man… Assuming they still refuse to move away from Gamebryo.
No it's called the Creation engine now.:p

I understand why they wont switch as the engine is heavily modable. If they switch you risk alienating the mod community and players. IE no free mods anymore.

Yea, I've heard similar excuses for years on why we use certain javabased garbage at work. And then someone with decision power came and said, enough of this bs.

Modders will adapt, just give them a chance.

Yea, I've heard similar excuses for years on why we use certain javabased garbage at work. And then someone with decision power came and said, enough of this bs.

Modders will adapt, just give them a chance.
Well name me another engine that can be modded easily then.:)

Sure they probably exist but it's not as easy.

By number of mods that'd be whatever openworld engine was used in Sims 3 and another used for not openworld in Sims 4.
There are specific modding sites and an official subforum for both those games.

It's not Frostbite ofc, anything on that one is kinda nearly impossible to mod (will never receive norespawn mod as in it's core it's mmo engine with endless trashmob respawns impossible to stop).

Sims 3 and 4 contain RPG elements but are not RPG - of course you can't make Skyrim with those engines. Goes vice versa too, even the official Skyrim DLC rubbish that tried to emulate Sims - failed.

You should be able however to make a Stardew Valley mod as everything is covered inside Sims 3 already, all you'd need to do is to add a proper story and design new maps.

Main problem I foresee is that EA owns the engine.

And it's called the Sims Engine. How unoriginal I know.:biggrin:

EA's masterplan is to revive or reboot Sims mmo.
The rumor is that it will contain something like FIFA ultimate team. Gambling packs. Kids will love it.

Just once, I would like to see the news on one of these super mods, that it's 100% complete. ;)

Did you miss the news about Fallout: New California, released last year? Development began in 2012, so it took 7 years.

This is DLC sized not a full conversion.

There's been several DLC sized content mods released, Falskarr, rigmor of bruma, Helgon reborn, the forgotten city, vigilant, and darkend to name a few off the top of my head. Enderal was a full conversion mod that got released. There was even a full conversion mod that made Skyrim a tropical setting but the name eludes me at the moment. I think there’s a good chance this gets finished.

The only ones that never seem to release are the ES games made in the new engine.

Edit - Nvm, found what I was looking for.

Last edited:
Like many others, this mod is unlikely to ever complete. Assuming it does, chances are it will be a huge disappointment due to too much hype. Tale World's Bannerlord had the same problem, too much hype, too long to develop the game and end result is no where as expected and people started complaining. I have noticed this mod author also attempts to silence any negative comments, some people are happy to upload mods and accept positive comments but can't take anything negative.

Back
Top Bottom