Pricewatch!

Seems to be a beamdog on Android sale going on. I just picked up the Android versions of Siege of Dragonspear for £1 and NWN:EE for about £1.50 on the Google play store.

I have no idea what that cottage thing is, or how it actually functions. To me, it seems you click on a door and something should happens, but hasn't for me as of yet. Tis a strange thing indeed!

Every day a door is open, you click on it and you get some stuff in your inventory, some are cards icons and some are consumables that gives you xp for the new badge, Winter 2018 Knick-Knack Collector

Okay, thanks.

Besides, GOG now has Thimbleweed Park on discount ! 55 % off !

It's a great game, I can only recommend it !
If you like traditional story-based adventure games, that is. ;)
It has really good athmosphere, and I like it very much, even although I didn't play it to the end yet.
It breathes a lot of the "murder mystery film noir" thing !

There also is a game called "Graveyard Keeper", which looks a lot like Stardew Valley ... Only that it's an actual Graveyard Keeper there you play ...

Last edited:
Personally, I consider SOMA one of the best games in the last decade. To each his own, though.

Amusing. There has been a lot of games the past decade.... guess you found the story and presentation unique and well done. Oh well as you said each to their own.

Personally, I consider SOMA one of the best games in the last decade. To each his own, though.

Amusing. There has been a lot of games the past decade…. guess you found the story and presentation unique and well done. Oh well as you said each to their own.

Well, I'm a very big fan of sci-fi horror - and I found SOMA particularly well done in terms of immersion and atmosphere. Especially certain later areas that I won't spoil here.

The story was also strong - and I appreciated the pacing of the game very much.

While I really do love progression and combat (when it's done well) - it's nice to see that games can work without having to fight stuff all the time. I want more of that.

But, on the other hand, a game like Alien Isolation didn't quite work for me. I mean, everything non-gameplay related was just about perfect - but I found the game itself really dull and protracted.

So, I guess there's no easy formula for success where I'm concerned :)

Yakuza 0 in the monthly humble bundle. So for only 12 dollar + you get some other games. I might go for it

NWN:EE is on sale again

Beamdog just put it on sale for $5
https://www.beamdog.com/products/neverwinter-nights-enhanced-edition

Fanatical has the Steam version for $6.79
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/neverwinter-nights-enhanced-edition

I'm building again and contributing to the Wheel of Time: Third Age Enhanced PW run by my buddy Capulet.

We missed A Story about My Uncle giveaway on Humble during the downtime, but they have it on sale now for $6.49
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/a-story-about-my-uncle

Back
Top Bottom