|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Piranha Bytes » Gothic 3 » Poison recipe questions

Default Poison recipe questions

September 11th, 2016, 14:45
Is there any difference between the different poisons? One is made from lizard tongues and one is made from lurker bladders and one is made from bloodfly stingers. The lizard tongue recipe costs 1600 so I thought it might be more potent than the bladder one which costs 800. If there is no difference, why is the icon different? When a merchant has the lizard tongue recipe, the icon is a vial with a large green drop next to it. The bladder recipe has a vial, a large green drop and a small green drop. The one with 2 drops might be more potent but that is the cheaper one so it doesn't make sense that it would be more potent.

Thanks
Last edited by locutus; September 11th, 2016 at 23:51.

locutus

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

September 12th, 2016, 15:54
It's been quite a long time, but I seem to recall poison always being the same effect (the annoying fatigue effect, leading to slow regeneration of stamina).

Maylander

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Maylander

September 25th, 2016, 06:12
Originally Posted by Maylander View Post
It's been quite a long time, but I seem to recall poison always being the same effect (the annoying fatigue effect, leading to slow regeneration of stamina).
No, that's disease. It takes away your stamina but it won't kill you. Poison reduces your health. It will kill you if you don't take an antidote. All 3 poisons do that. I just want to know if one is more potent than the others.

locutus

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Piranha Bytes » Gothic 3 » Poison recipe questions