Last game(s) you bought

Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation

Seems nice enough if you're into these sort of colony simulation games (its slightly like Rimworld).

Kind of an interesting take to use demons instead of zombies. The problem is that designing demons and ghosts etc is something that requires a lot of effort and skill for it to be good, it's very easy for something like that to end up really cheesy (and it does).
(I do hate to complain here, when someone actually did something at least a little bit different..)
I haven't played enough for a final judgement of the game yet, i might even end up liking the demons ;)

Assassin's Creed® Origins - The Curse of the Pharaohs
Assassin's Creed® Origins - The Hidden Ones
TOTAL (2 items): €5.90

They seem to be at their historical lowest price if anyone wants to get them too. On humble store.

Edit: luckily I can claim them in uplay. Nothing worse than having your base game on one store and buying dlc on an incompatible store

Vaguely I think humble bundle was offering the season pass for 80% off but not 100% sure about that...

Assassin's Creed® Origins - The Curse of the Pharaohs
Assassin's Creed® Origins - The Hidden Ones
TOTAL (2 items): €5.90

They seem to be at their historical lowest price if anyone wants to get them too. On humble store.

Edit: luckily I can claim them in uplay. Nothing worse than having your base game on one store and buying dlc on an incompatible store

$9 for a fractured butthole - that's golden!... or something... Uplay @ 90% off.

Pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 (PC) on Amazon (have some gift vouchers to spend).

Does anyone know if the retail version has GoG or Steam activation?

Edit: They added that a GoG account is needed for activation and installation.

Last edited:
Pre-order for me was a $10 deposit for a physical copy (or at least a box with a CD that then asks Steam to download) and a pre-order reward. The pre-order includes a key ring as a bonus which I will replace my Witcher 3 one with and use!

Firewatch and WoW membership, still waiting for WoW classic

Ok, bought my first Epic Game store game. I really want to try the Sinking City, so I pulled the trigger. Another one which might convince me is Remedy's Control. I also want that one. But I think that's about it.

But man, the Epic Store really is barebones. They don't have a wishlist feature? They don't list a release date for games that are not released yet? No shopping cart to buy multiple games? No shopping cart? What the actual f**k?

Pathfinder: Kingmaker + expansions (…because why not add to the already immense backlog..)

Played a little, seems good. I think i kind of even enjoy a bit of a break from turn based, but it's just trash mobs in the beginning so its hard to say, might mod it to be TB.

I've finished DCotE several times already, but I went to reinstall it last night and realized I didn't have it on Steam or GOG, just the original disc version. Since it was on sale, I just threw it in the shopping cart with the rest of them.

It's been a long time since I've played it though, and I want to see how the atmosphere holds up compared to The Sinking City.

Back
Top Bottom