Wasteland 2 - Pre-order Now on GOG

pure profit, heaven forbid

They may actually do so well they decide to make another game or work more on their existing title, what a tragedy that would be. Or maybe even just raise their own living standards for them and their families, pay off their home, put a kid thru college

The fact that there are people actually againt success has always just confused the hell out of me

Yep, I'm for all these things, but my personal cash expectation of fun with this game is around $30. That's all I'll pay, but I'm happy for you and those who believe that this game and studio are worth more. I'm sure you backed them for big dollars, right? Now, I backed Larian for $500 and Obsidian for $140, so I trusted them more than I do Fargo. So these folks at Larian and Obsidian are sending multiple children to college, while Fargo's kids will depend on Samhainx for tuition support ;)

BTW, I still gripe about both of the above companies, but then I'm pretty grumpy by nature. I don't take myself very seriously though. I mean, I'm a nut.....

They might be pretty sure their quality of the game. And price it accordingly.

They might also feel that their KS was so successful they already made 90% of the money and want to milk the rest.

They might also want to prepare their next KS and show how much a deal it is to back one of their games compared to waiting for later purchase opportunities.

For people who did not back, better for them to be first option.

Back
Top Bottom