Quantcast
7 years in development and no real info? - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Indie RPG » Tactica: Maiden of Faith » 7 years in development and no real info?

Default 7 years in development and no real info?

October 18th, 2016, 04:05
I was curious what kind of game has its own sub-form, but I don't see anything at all about the game. Is it dead?

andulvar

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

October 18th, 2016, 06:32
She's busy playing Skyrim still. She loves it SO MUCH!!!
--

Caddy

Broken Screwdriver
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

October 18th, 2016, 09:31
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
She's busy playing Skyrim still. She loves it SO MUCH!!!
Skyrim with no mods, that is. Then there is of course her huge backlog of EA games..

Pibbur who actually hates every Bethsoft game. Which means, as a machocist he's playing them for hundreds of hours.

PS. Looking forward to the game when it's ready. DS.
--
d++a62e++TU4567'!S'!89!A!WM!LuC++++u+++uF+++nRnS ++++wC-o++++wSuLB++++

1. The cat is alive! And pissed!!!
2. It's been 82 years. The cat is dead, and the stench is unbearable!!!
Last edited by pibbur who; October 18th, 2016 at 11:16.

pibbur who

Number 14
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
+1:

October 18th, 2016, 11:29
Well, don't you guys know that the longer something is in development the better something will be?

Jokes, aside, I have promised to post some screenshot before the end of the year, so I'll do that. Hope you'll like it. This game is my hobby project, so I am writing code for it whenever I have some time to spare, unfortunately I am very busy most of the time.

Still there is a trick I can use if I want to work on the game, I'll start up Skyrim, and after 5 minutes, my mood to play any RPG is ruined for rest of the day This means I can work on the game instead, and since I boycott any EA game, those won't steal my time either.

Unfortunately there is this company called CD Projekt, and a lot of indie companies, and so on, trying their best to prevent me from progressing. Than there is a lot of great concerts, sports, books, science articles, magazines, beautiful nature and other place to explore, and even the internet.. working against me! But I don't give up easily! There is steady progress, and I am sure I will prevail!

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

October 18th, 2016, 13:30
Originally Posted by GothicGothicness View Post
Well, don't you guys know that the longer something is in development the better something will be?

Jokes, aside, I have promised to post some screenshot before the end of the year, so I'll do that. Hope you'll like it. This game is my hobby project, so I am writing code for it whenever I have some time to spare, unfortunately I am very busy most of the time.

Still there is a trick I can use if I want to work on the game, I'll start up Skyrim, and after 5 minutes, my mood to play any RPG is ruined for rest of the day This means I can work on the game instead, and since I boycott any EA game, those won't steal my time either.

Unfortunately there is this company called CD Projekt, and a lot of indie companies, and so on, trying their best to prevent me from progressing. Than there is a lot of great concerts, sports, books, science articles, magazines, beautiful nature and other place to explore, and even the internet.. working against me! But I don't give up easily! There is steady progress, and I am sure I will prevail!
Looking forward to those screenshots

lostforever

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

October 18th, 2016, 13:33
Just don't expect too much!

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

October 18th, 2016, 18:21
Thanks for the update.

andulvar

Traveler

October 18th, 2016, 19:19
Just don't expect too much!
We won't, just a Witcher 3 killer, that's all.

sakichop

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

October 18th, 2016, 19:28
I only expect something that will outsell Skyrim because of its awesomeness. Should be easy for such a talented AC.
--
c-computer, r-role, p-playing, g-game, nut-extreme fan
=crpgnut or just
'nut @crpgnut

crpgnut

Grumpy Role Player
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

December 5th, 2016, 19:45

Just a reminder that you only have 20 more days and we are all waiting

lostforever

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

December 5th, 2016, 19:53
For some reason, I'd missed your project, Gothic! I don't know how it flew by my radar. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done!

And…you've probably already got a writer/proofreader, but…in the event that you ever need the (free) services of one…hit me up.
--
Please set gamer culture on fire. Thank you.

staff editor and columnist, RPGWatch.com
Twitter: @emmayorke87

Aubrielle

Chekist
RPGWatch Team

+1:

December 8th, 2016, 14:47
Originally Posted by lostforever View Post
Just a reminder that you only have 20 more days and we are all waiting
I don't need any-more reminders of that I think of it constantly. I was actually hoping to post a video instead of only screenshot, but I think I'll not make that in time. Something for next year? But screenshots this year for sure.

Originally Posted by Aubrielle View Post
For some reason, I'd missed your project, Gothic! I don't know how it flew by my radar. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done!

And…you've probably already got a writer/proofreader, but…in the event that you ever need the (free) services of one…hit me up.
It is very possible I'll take you up on that offer. But look at the screenshots I'll post to see if it'd be something you'd be interested in first please.

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

December 8th, 2016, 23:59
Highjacking the thread right here a bit

Originally Posted by Aubrielle View Post
I'm part of the team working on Ash of Gods (https://ashofgods.com/) and we can't really afford an editor but we do have lots of texts - do you think you might be interested in helping us out?

Sneaky_seal

Watchdog

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

December 19th, 2016, 15:26
Eleven days. Should we start a countdown?
--
Rush in and die, dogsI was a man before I was a king.

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch

December 19th, 2016, 16:43
11 days to Tactica: Maiden of Faith release. Yay

:-p

Toff

Mentioned: Post(s)

December 20th, 2016, 13:15
Ahem… correction 10 days to way way pre-alpha screenshots release… for that you can count down if you want

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

+1:

December 31st, 2016, 04:46
Well, it's down to one day. After all the No Man's Sky hype, we won't be able to handle anymore disappointment.
--
Rush in and die, dogsI was a man before I was a king.

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Games » Indie RPG » Tactica: Maiden of Faith » 7 years in development and no real info?