Squad based game with fewer skillpoints in non-combat skills

If the modules don't radically differ from NWN main campaign or add-ons in their quantitiy and quality of narrative c&c there's really no reason for you to recommend me them.

Some hall of fame modules are radically better than OC - I couldn't get past chapter 1 in OC while I finished modules like The Aielund Saga multiple times. But since you are already starting with negative perception I don't really want to waste time trying to convince you. Its your loss after all, not mine.

No problem for me. Just please don't feel offended.
My backlog is like 20 games anyway.

Indeed. Bloated backlog versus playing games. Choice and consequences.

I'm so much tired of C-RPGs not having (or not using) any social skills. It has driven me even so far that I don't play many C-RPGs these days anymore, knowing that they all are combat-based.

I have basically given up playing C-RPGs these days.
I only play DDO and SWTOR these days, because both give me some sort of story and freedom, in very different ways.

Take conversational skill checks, for example, whether you have one party member or ten and the dialogue options are:

Bluff
Intimidate
Persuade
Bribe
Diplomacy
Attack

The sad thing is that even in games like DDO, these social skjills are merely used for combat. The number of dialogs with actual use of them is soooooo small …
I feel sooooooo tired seeing the same thing all over again. And I'm soooooo tired of doing nothing but combat in games.
I don't even check out new games these days anymore, because I know what to expect.
As long as a game isn't advertised with "use of social skills !" I'm not buying it.

Back
Top Bottom