Cyberpunk 2077 - Living City & Seamless Multiplayer

Gwent micro transactions ok? But dues ex micro transactions are bad?
I've posted that maybe I don't remember correctly.

Unlike DX:MD, if it'll contain microtransactions Gwent most probably won't be fullpriced game with season pass.
That aside, I don't think Gwent would ever allow pay2win idiocy like DX:MD does.

What does joxer care? Gwent will be a phone game, so not worth his time because it will be just text because phones can't handle anything more sophisticated. Also, save points and respawns, ewww.

I am just hoping if this is a Multiplayer game they get good old insane Lord British to help out on the project. I think my interest in this game just went from 100 to 0.

Ah what a drama! CDPR is saying that it MIGHT be a SPG WITH a multiplayer not that it'll a multiplayer game. And certainly there is no hint of a some kind of hybrid MMO so why are you getting your knickers in a twist?

Last edited:
What does joxer care? Gwent will be a phone game, so not worth his time because it will be just text because phones can't handle anything more sophisticated. Also, save points and respawns, ewww.
I don't think Gwent follows "modern" phone designs.
Adapted to touchscreen, it is. But everything else doesn't look, perhaps a bad word but somehow fits, "phoney".

Back
Top Bottom