Gothic 3 Meeting with Thorus

titus

Substitute Shinigami
Original Sin 2 Donor
I can't help it but meeting thorus at the gate of Trelis was just amazing. That feeling, the way that he acted, the dislike he had of you. Who can blame him :lol:
What was your most memorable meeting in g3

Xardas, when I finally met him and he said about 3 lines of dialog including one about him explaining his actions but he never actually did.......It was memorable in a different kind of way.

I love the Thorus meeting ... I was enjoying it too much to snap many screens, but here is one (sorry, it doesn't seem to scale well):
Gothic3_0045.jpg

Thorus was butt-ugly and I was deeply disappointed of him, his 3d model, of his story and his epilogue.

My most memorable moments with Gothic 3 were mostly locationbased. There wasn't anything in the plot or with the characters I would call "memorable".

I gotta say Rhobar. Since the day one I wanted to see a man who sent me behind the bars...In addition the actor did wonderfull job. The voice was just perfect. Sadly there wasn't enough dialog :(.

And talking of letdowns.. It just feels sad how they ruined Lee's great character. I expected see grand storyline there. but somehow all of Lee's former nobility was gone. How on earth did they imagine that anyone would like to side with him?! I didn't see a great general, only a bitter man. "A war is lost" thats not something what Lee would say :(

Back
Top Bottom