Gothic 3 repopulate Gotha

titus

Substitute Shinigami
Original Sin 2 Donor
I had the quest to repopulate Gotha again from Okara, but he tells me to talk to shawn? I can't find a shawn.
Shoulmd I kill the Orcs in front of Gotha for that?
any help is apreciated

shawn is in okara. in fact he's in the the same bottom ring of caves that the leader of okara is. the leader should have given you money to help restore gotha. you then have to give this money to shawn and then he will he head to gotha to rebuild it. by the time you get there the orcs will be gone. so if you are roleplaying an 'orc killer' in your game then you can 'take care' of them first and grab the xp and loot-it will not have any negative factional effects with the orcs either (like liberating a town).

I have a related question. Where does Shawn go after you tell him about repopulating Gotha?

I forgot to buy a quest item from him and now he's no longer in Okara. I couldn't locate him in Gotha either.

Right if you go head but don't kill the Orcs now you will lose the xp, as curious says.
Remember you don't have to rebuild it yet if you want to wait a bit to form a plan as to how you want to start liberating, also remembering after a certian amount of liberations and your reputation with the Orcs you can become kill on site.

He goes to the far back of the castle behind where the demon was on the first level.

I forgot to buy a quest item from him and now he's no longer in Okara. I couldn't locate him in Gotha either.

I had the same problem as you but when I had a look for him I saw him walking on the road in between Okara and Gotha. Once I saw him I teleported somewhere else(like montera) and then back to Gotha and he was there.

I had the same problem as you but when I had a look for him I saw him walking on the road in between Okara and Gotha. Once I saw him I teleported somewhere else(like montera) and then back to Gotha and he was there.

Where exactly in Gotha did you find him? Maybe the dumbass, in my game, got murdered by a shadowbeast or something along the way. :rolleyes:

He goes to the same place as Acleacius said:

He goes to the far back of the castle behind where the demon was on the first level.

In my game he is normally reading one of the books on a podium at the far end of the inner keep on ground level.

He goes to the same place as Acleacius said:

In my game he is normally reading one of the books on a podium at the far end of the inner keep on ground level.

Aaargh, I somehow failed to see what Acleacius said. Doh! Will go look for him again, thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom