Gothic 3 Diego killed in Braga?

Quiffer

Traveler
Hi everyone, I wonder if someone who is a long way through the game can help me?

I got to Braga after doing most of the side quests in Myrtana and only liberating 2 cities. Talked to Diego, who wanted to go hunting, and then went up the back stairs to the Braga chiefs house. Whilst up there I was shouted out to leave and then was attacked by a guard. I ran down the stairs and into the square but then noticed Diego was fighting all the guards and was soon killed by them.

Question is, does it matter and can I continue with Diego dead? Or is it necessary to keep him alive for some time later in the game?

Actually, keeping Diego alive in the game can be quite a challenge. I never had him killed in the town, but when we went hunting, he was frequently toast!! :)

if you don't mind letting your 'old and first friend' die...
also i seriously doubt you will get an 'ending' for diego in the end credits if you let him die. of which there are many more than 3 endings although there are only 3 ways to end the game itself.

In my game Diego eventually became the richest man in the world! I was very, very pleased to hear that!

Back
Top Bottom