Gothic 3 Gah, my game is broken near the end game, item codes would help

Zaleukos

Bum
My archer liberated Ishtar about a week ago. I used my "standard" start of running in and whacking old Zuben while his entourage was watching, followed by running out and taking on the towns population just outside the town gate. Due to the number of black mages I kept retreating, until I came to a downhill slope that the enemies got stuck on (I think its along the main road going east, there is a cave just below the slope and an ogre ruin some distance east of it). Since I am a cheap bastard I didnt feel bad at all about just shooting the melee enemies from a safe distance, and after about 5 minutes Ishtar was liberated.

Then I noticed signs of a bug. There were no bodies at the top of the hill. No big deal, I had seen many instances of items just falling through the dunes of the desert and didnt expect to need any of the loot anyway. As I entered Ishtar I however noticed that Zuben was gone too. Didnt think much of that either as I didnt need any items from him last time I played through (Innos ending). I recalled fulfilling a quest by looting him on that occasion, but who gives a damn when one is level 75... Still it was a new bug to me, and I wonder if it has been reported to PB.

Yesterday I destroyed the artifact and went to Xardas. He told me I needed some items from Zuben and Rhobar. OUCH. It looks like its console time for me.

Does anyone know the code for spawning that item? And while we are at it, does anyone know the code for pure ore blanks? After finally finding a pure ore recipe it sucks to not have any of those babies.

Think this is it. :)
It_Scepter

Actually your best bet maybe to just,
spawn Zuben

he could have it on him.

Last edited:
Ok I did find to pure ore I believe.
It_Sword_PureOre

Thanks, I'll try your suggestions as soon as I come home:) I tried spawning Zuben once to see what he has to say, and the second coming of Zuben unfortunately didnt have it...

Under patch 1.12 Zuben is not part of the Ishtar so unless you are fighting right next to him and he joins in you can wait till you clear the city (everyone else retreats) and then go into the palace and kill him by himself.

I didnt have any convenient save, so I cheated in the staff (the code here is for the scepter of varant, but I could guess the staff's code given that structure:)).

Glad you got it going, that would have been hell to start over after being so far along. :)

Back
Top Bottom