Azure Saga: Pathfinder: A 2D, Isometric RPG Adventure

katastrophic88

Traveler
Calling all RPG enthusiasts!

I want to take a minute of your time to tell you about an amazing old school RPG called Azure Saga: Pathfinder -- out now on Steam.

If you love the style of old-school RPGs, then this game is right up your alley. It features the classic turn-based battle system, as well as a limited party capacity to emphasize strategy above all else. A cool new feature called a “United Attack” allows you to create skill-based attacks in tandem with your party members. Be careful, though! Only certain skills mesh well with each other.

Azure Saga: Pathfinder has an epic RPG story that mixes fantasy and sci-fi elements seamlessly. With complex characters, twists and turns, and a world on the brink of disaster, there’s something for every RPG fan.

I’ve only scratched the surface as to what Azure Saga: Pathfinder has to offer. I hope you’ll take a moment to check it out, and feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/672590/Azure_Saga_Pathfinder/

Kat @ Masshive Media

I bought this one about two weeks ago, and since I just recently finished a game I'm deciding between this or Last Remnant. It will be Tuesday before I'm back to gaming so I'll be pondering until then.

I've played about 35 hours and am enjoying it, though I HATE the lack of mouse support. I might write a full review later when I finish it.

Almost bought it on sight but then seen it had no mouse support.

Well that is too bad, maybe they'll place some mouse support in it at some point. I do have a controller but I often still opt to use the mouse.

I bought this one about two weeks ago, and since I just recently finished a game I'm deciding between this or Last Remnant. It will be Tuesday before I'm back to gaming so I'll be pondering until then.

Thanks for buying our game! We hope you enjoy it when you get around to playing it. :)

I've played about 35 hours and am enjoying it, though I HATE the lack of mouse support. I might write a full review later when I finish it.

too bad about the lack of mouse support. I think I'll play last remnant next.

Almost bought it on sight but then seen it had no mouse support.

Well that is too bad, maybe they'll place some mouse support in it at some point. I do have a controller but I often still opt to use the mouse.

Hi there! Unfortunately we do not currently have mouse support on our schedule. However, we have added your feedback to our notes and will post an announcement if there's an update!

Just so you know, when I buy a game on Steam and it lacks proper mouse support developers didn't disclose in the game description I thumb it down.

Knowing the game doesn't have it, won't buy now which is a shame - this game apparently doesn't contain grinding! A game I'd most probably adore. :'(

Yeah, was going to buy till I saw this too. Good job alienating 75% of the pc player base.

P.S. Yes, I'm joking. I never play the RPGMaker looking stuff. You know, the stuff with tiny characters that look like children. Anything that looks like it could be played on a C64, gets skipped.

Edit: Oops, wrong link. This looks like a jRPG, but not RPGMaker. Still not going to play it, but at least it's not that RPGMaker stuff. That stuff was always lame, but every other game is made with it, since any moron can use it.

The males look like girls too. C'mon. Make the males look like they're NOT wearing girly make-up.

Last edited:
I have to disagree that males look like girls in screenshots on steam.

I mean, just compare those drawings with main Ni No Kuni 2 protagonist. Yes, that blonde in NNK2 is not a girl. I thought it was. Everyone did till the game got released and we realized it's another trap - classic anime trope went into a game which isn't much of a surprise. Does this mean you won't buy NNK2? It'd be a shame.

Speaking of all that, if games had smells option I'd refuse playing games where males use deodorants and antiperspirants. It's IMO girly thing and I don't use that stuff. :evilgrin:
Well I did use when I was still young, but that was decades ago when I wasn't obsessed nor cared if something is girly or not. But now I'm just another grumpy old fart, so there. :p

The main question remains - is mouse also a girly thing? And keyboard? It's hard to imagine prePC era secretary without a typewriter, yet all of them were females. What about mushrooms? :D

Last edited:
No trolling my trolling ;)

Just so you know, when I buy a game on Steam and it lacks proper mouse support developers didn't disclose in the game description I thumb it down.

Knowing the game doesn't have it, won't buy now which is a shame - this game apparently doesn't contain grinding! A game I'd most probably adore. :'(

Hi there!

Thanks so much for your feedback regarding mouse support. Unfortunately, we still don't have mouse support for the game as we bind everything to the keyboard. We are discussing it with our internal team as we would like to include it in-game, too.

We will make sure to put an announcement on our Steam page once we have confirmation on this matter. Thanks!

Another thing I'd REALLY like to see is the ability to make a note on a map square!!

Another thing I'd REALLY like to see is the ability to make a note on a map square!!

That is actually a very interesting idea! We'll chat about this during our next meeting about future development opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom