Send me an invitation too.

@ Phage

codexlove2.png
Huggies!

I bet Fluttershy didn't ask for this.

Someone please give her a pair of shades.

Edit: I'm off to catch some sleep so I can then start enjoying a long and beautiful day full of headache, disorientation, and nausea. See you guys in a while and stuffies.

Weasel I don't remember right now, but wasn't it Naked Ninja for a while? Probably not though.
It was that gaming "journalist" faggot from gamespy that talked back and forth with VD for 18+ pages and got it once he started ignoring the majority of posts to argue some unrelated detail and tried shifting the goalpost on some arguments.

If you are a Codex regular and would like entry into the RPG Codex Group on the Watch say so here. It's like a little embassy for a government in exile. Already have 25 Codex regulars on the Group. So if you are a Codex regular and want to get into the group for Codex regulars, tell me in this thread so I can put you into the group for Codex regulars.

I can't believe Konjad has over 600 posts on this shitty forum.
Isn't that why he got banned? That and his disgusting pony faggotry…and I mean MLP, not the good kind of pony faggotry.

EDIT: CF, I already asked once a while back, come on bro don't be a dick and only invite the cool guys.

if you are a codex regular and would like entry into the rpg codex group on the watch say so here. It's like a little embassy for a government in exile. Already have 25 codex regulars on the group. So if you are a codex regular and want to get into the group for codex regulars, tell me in this thread so i can put you into the group for codex regulars.

i am a codex regular

edit: and this message was supposed to be in all caps :rage:

What if I have been stalking the codex for roughly two years, only signed up on it about a month ago and didn't get around to posting much, am I fucked?

yeah ban Corwin everyone here is tired of his shenanigans, a new day is dawning for rpgwatch

If you are a Codex regular and would like entry into the RPG Codex Group on the Watch say so here. It's like a little embassy for a government in exile. Already have 25 Codex regulars on the Group. So if you are a Codex regular and want to get into the group for Codex regulars, tell me in this thread so I can put you into the group for Codex regulars.

So how about that invite?

In other news, the god damn Codex is up and running but you're not invited.

Lock the door, kill the light.
No one's coming home tonight.
The sun beats down and don't you know?
All our lives are growing cold, oh…
They bring news that must get through.
To build a dream for me and you, oh.

Locked in a place where no one goes.

They ask no quarter
They have no quarter.

Fucking homobros.

Back
Top Bottom