Steelrising - Announced @ Nacon Connect

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Spiders Studio have announced their new action RPG Steelrising at Nacon Connect - the game takes place in an alternate version of the French Revolution:

Nacon Connect

More information.

Spiders Studio have announced their new action RPG Steelrising at Nacon Connect - the game takes place in an alternate version of the French Revolution:

More information.

*Steel Rising- it sounds more like a Bioshock type game, in terms of action to rpg type stuff. I'm also sceptical, but will wait & see. I actually think the setting is pretty cool and unusual.

*Werewolf- This is the first actual real gameplay I've seen from this game, even if its largely combat. It looks decent enough from what little can be seen.

I watched the Vampire, Steel, and WW ones.

The Steelrising is a cool idea but not for me. Set protaganist, more action type game (per the co-founder), play as a female robot. Not interested. I will have to satisfy myself for now with another Greedfall play through.

Still interest in the new vamp game.

The WW one still on the fence. I love WW stuff so have been watching this closely. Really want it to be good but ... set protagonist again - a guy with a daughter.

So many cool games yet so few seem to let you make your own character. 2077 gives some flexibility there and then takes away third person.

Ah well will still probably try many of them anyway if only for the novelty of a new game :)

Hmm French Revolution but with robots. Sound intriguing I guess.:)

Just the game trailer.

Also here's hoping that Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood isn't disappointing. :fingerscrossed:

Love that metal music and vibe.:devil:

Found this today on YouTube.

Steelrising Jehanne Rousseau Interview

Discover the universe of Steelrising alongside Jehanne ROUSSEAU, President of Studio Spiders. Learn more about the inspirations, the mechanics and the history of this game which immerses you in the shoes of an automaton taking part in the French Revolution. Steelrising will be available on PC and next-gen consoles.

Back
Top Bottom