Another useful ability: exchange HP and MP. Another chance for a character with low health.

giphy.gif

Sneaky, I don't play cartoon games but I appreciate you dude. Keep up the posts. I know we have less grumpy/picky members :)

Sneaky, I don't play cartoon games but I appreciate you dude. Keep up the posts. I know we have less grumpy/picky members :)

Thank you, and you should still try it - you might jsut like it. The narrative and setting are quiet mature.

Our awesome artist created 96 different ability icons. I personally think they are really cool. What do you think?

QHkHb0T.jpg

I believe I know which icon is the "taunt" :)

My favorite icon is 44. Taunt, huh! I thought it was a bird tamer icon, perhaps :biggrin:

Icon 7-7 and 9-2 are the only ones I can't really figure out. The rest can all be sorta self explanatory.
10-4 is clearly the S&M option :p

I believe I know which icon is the "taunt" :)

Yep, you're correct :)

My favorite icon is 44. Taunt, huh! I thought it was a bird tamer icon, perhaps :biggrin:

It's a "provoke" ability, works great in real life as well.

Icon 7-7 and 9-2 are the only ones I can't really figure out. The rest can all be sorta self explanatory.
10-4 is clearly the S&M option :p

7-7 is a sort of healing kit (it's a bag with herbs)
9-2 is "focus" - it allows monks to take a turn to restore MP
10-4 is actually a sort of "inspire" icon for one of the more militaristic factions.

Some concept art can bewitches you even during the progress.

gBn0uNc.png

Count Stakhet Vitchi. A descendant of an ancient count's family, widower, loving father and grandfather, warlord, favorite and friend of the king. He was a glorious warrior once, but now he's only a strong, powerful and rich old man. Thorn Brenin's father-in-law. You can learn more about their complicated relationship in a comic book which is already available for everyone who support our game on Kickstarter.

If you want to have a comics as well as other rewards, you still can have them here:

https://aurumdust.pledgemanager.com/projects/ash-of-gods/participate/

4waG6Kr.png

That's how loading screen will look like in Ash of Gods. What do you think?

giphy.gif

Full version of Thorn's camp concept art. The party is still big but remember that every mistake can cost a team member.

Q0dLi9S.jpg

Just blink if you think that Ash of Gods is an awesome game!

giphy.gif

Reaping is coming! Attraah is ready. What about you?

giphy.gif

Looking forward to your story development.

Meanwhile the very first batch of keycains came!

8gFP3IB.jpg
S1dVSUF.jpg

Lots of them will go to their owners who supported us on Kickstarter or PledgeManager. But if you want to have this wonderful hand-made piece of art crafted by blacksmiths of famous Russian design studio "Yarilo", you still can do it here:

https://aurumdust.pledgemanager.com/projects/ash-of-gods/participate/

P.S. We also just get tubes to send printed A2 Ash of Gods posters safely. We will start to do it during the week.

IeMbcJz.jpg

Hey nice!
Your little indie studio has already followed through on more promises than ScamOfTheAvatar :)
You created and are delivering physical items promised!!
Whooo

Hey nice!
Your little indie studio has already followed through on more promises than ScamOfTheAvatar :)
You created and are delivering physical items promised!!
Whooo
Not sure what happened there - as for us we did research out awards before offering them, we already had 1 keychain made before the kickstarter campaign.

Crown prince of Jerana doesn't like your attention.

giphy.gif

Hey friends! The most frequently asked question from you at the moment is 'how the developing is going?' It is a shame but I got no time to write another developer diary to tell you how's the development goes. That's why I would like to satisfy your curiosity a bit with this post.

So, we finished the last scene for Thorn and Blance storylines last week. The final is written, portraits and icons are ready as well as UI but there's still some things to be done.

We are already testing early multiplayer build for a month in our Discord channel, join us: https://discord.me/ashofgods. Also we are planning to release multiplayer alpha for all backers approximately in the late of November.

I also would like to know is there anyone who can help us to translate the game to German, French, Italian and Polish. If you want and able to support us, please help us to translate the game to as many languages as possible.

0udLz39.jpg

We continue to publish great news!

We are feel like making Lo Pheng storyline even with our limited resources. I reckon we will be able to make 16 scenes minimum and approximately 3-4 hours of gameplay if we work hard. But to create the game in the way it was originally designed we will definitely need more time. At the moment we discussing a possibility to postpone the release to March, 2018.

And we would like to hear your opinion on this matter. What do you think?

wmI1AyR.png

Back
Top Bottom