What games are you playing now?

Yeah good luck JDR.

I'm currently playing Tyranny, with all the DLC (taking a break from Grimoire now I've completed the first part :)). I seem to remember Tyranny wasn't highly thought of around these parts, but I'm having a great time with it. The lore and world are much more interesting than I expected, and the dialogue and choices are well written and feel weighty (whether or not they actually are weighty… well, I guess I'll see).

I'm still on my survival/crafting kick so I picked up a game called Salt.
@joxer; warning:

While there is no multiplayer just yet, it is in the workings. The author wants some form of multiplayer because they're going to add cannon to the bigger ships and then you'll be able to have ship to ship battles in multiplayer. For us single-player folks the cannon can take out shore-wandering pirates and deer.

Last edited:
Having some free time and I feel like I'm swimming in great games. Problem is that I can't seem to stick with one for that long.

Mostly playing Fallout 4, GTA Online, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Breath of the Wild and some Original Sin.

Love them all :)

I started Witcher 3 again, with the strong goal of actually finishing it this time. I'm going pretty strong so far. Already aprox 20 hours in. And playing it on my new 34' Ultra-Wide IPS @ 3440x1440 with everything on max @ 60+ fps on my titanic 1080ti. Awesome to be a PC gamer. It looks bloody unbelievable. Best vegetation in an open world game.

…. And playing it on my new 34' Ultra-Wide IPS @ 3440x1440 with everything on max @ 60+ fps on my titanic 1080ti. Awesome to be a PC gamer. It looks bloody unbelievable. Best vegetation in an open world game.

From the guy still chained to his ancient 16:10 24" monitor you hear… "You lucky bastard"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5i1cJIwE7M

=)

On topic, in the past week or so I finished the Skyrim MQ for the first time. Then the mages guild quest line with a new mage character, also for the first time.

I did. The campaign and Baba Yaga. Online survival crap I skipped.

By the way, anyone here finished playing this game?

I did, too… the anniversary version with everything including the DLCs (Baba Yaga and the Croft mansion was great).
I thought that the gameplay, the level design and the exploration was outstanding but the weak story, the braindead characters and Lara's cringeworthy monologues left a lot to be desired.
I almost screamed "shut the fuck up already" at the screen a few times when one of the moronic characters opened their mouths. I really hope they hired a better writer for the next one.
Oh, and it STILL needs more tomb-raiding like the classic games. It was better than the 2013 reboot but still far from satisfying.

I'm currently on a Ninja Theory spree. Finished Hellblade, Enslaved and currently playing DmC. Easily to recommend them all.

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Played Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl again, ended up playing through a number of times making more and more alterations on top of the mods. Ended up with a great extensively customised install but still had a bit of an itch when done.

So now playing Stalker Call of Misery, with the STCoM weapons pack and Outfit Addon and a bunch of other mods, merging some Stalker CoC mods to work with it, along with continual personal alterations.

It's not for everyone, certainly not perfect, but there's so much potential and loads of fun for those that want an open world Stalker game.

Playing DOS2, POE1, Skyrim, and FO4 as my main games right now.

Back
Top Bottom