Metro Exodus - Reviews

Yeah, it sounds like it's a decent enough shooter with some extra bits.

I'll get around to it eventually.

That'll show 'em.

Bah on this "won't pay".
Neverheard about this game before so I have some questions before I pay. And play.

- Is it assuming we don't have terabytes of HDD thus uses checkpoints or what?
- Do trashmobs respawn over and over to turn the game into a chore?
- If I've understood correctly it's Doom clone so does it occupy 100 Gb on HDD for no reason and lasts only one afternoon?

Bah on this "won't pay".

Neverheard about this game before so I have two questions.
- Is it assuming we don't have terabytes of HDD thus uses checkpoints or what?
- Do trashmobs respawn over and over to turn the game into a chore?

Watching streams will help answering these questions.

Watching streams will help answering these questions.
You remind me on the chem drugs pusher lurking around schools.
I'd rather die than take any of those homelab pills that will "provide me answers on purpose of life".

Not really. Actually, players who play streamer friendly products when not streaming them are the ones taking the drug.

They are the fitness guys who take gear in order to emulate their muscled idol who take gear too, missing the point that their muscled idol is ruining his health to make money.

And then, guys who tell wait those pills are gear. Some take them to make money, others take them to look like people who make money taking them but without making money themselves.

Streamers make money streaming products designed for them. Players who play them without streaming dont.

People who watch streamers do their job dont make money either but they do not play vid products not designed for them.

And this site, by reporting so many streamer designed vid products is the chem drug pushers thingie.
Even though well people on here are addicted to those streamer friendly products already and would be displeased if they were not offered a line to their drugs.

Still need a drawing?
If I wanted to be brainwashed by stallers who can play a 10 hours game for a decade and still not finish it in order to cash in the max money possible, I wouldn't be asking questions on this forum.

Watching you guys exchange is pure agenda poetry :)

Anyway, what about the actual game? Isn't it out yet.

You remind me on the chem drugs pusher lurking around schools.
I'd rather die than take any of those homelab pills that will "provide me answers on purpose of life".

You really don't want the blue pill ?

Back
Top Bottom