Elex Elex Tips - Berserker Build

Elex was sooo much better than Risen 3. Not even in the same ballpark.

I wish PB would release some info about Elex 2 even if it's just a tentative release date.

I got pretty bored with it, but definitely got my money's worth before that. I still have only finished Risen 3 of all the PB games.

I have not played that one yet.
What made you finish it ?

It's the only PB game I have yet to play.

I never finished Gothic 3 though.

To be honest, I think it was all the secret loot. I love exploring secrets and Risen 3 is full of treasure that hides off the beaten path.

I enjoyed Elex enough to play it again eventually. I just didn't care for the mixture or sci-fi and fantasy. Elex has a lot of hidden loot too, but most of it is just coins or something similar. In Risen 3, the loot made a difference. In Elex, most of it is not game changing and I need to be rewarded for my exploration.

My favorite battle in Elex happens in the first few hours. There is a camp of bandits with a wandering troll nearby. I loved trying to kill both groups with the stuff you can find around that area. I can't remember if it's grenades or what, but that was an amazing fight. Once I started doing the quests, I just got bored to death. I didn't want to join any camps, I wanted to kill everyone :D

To be honest, I think it was all the secret loot. I love exploring secrets and Risen 3 is full of treasure that hides off the beaten path.

I enjoyed Elex enough to play it again eventually. I just didn't care for the mixture or sci-fi and fantasy. Elex has a lot of hidden loot too, but most of it is just coins or something similar. In Risen 3, the loot made a difference. In Elex, most of it is not game changing and I need to be rewarded for my exploration.

My favorite battle in Elex happens in the first few hours. There is a camp of bandits with a wandering troll nearby. I loved trying to kill both groups with the stuff you can find around that area. I can't remember if it's grenades or what, but that was an amazing fight. Once I started doing the quests, I just got bored to death. I didn't want to join any camps, I wanted to kill everyone :D

There's another one for you not far from the Berserker camp. It has a nice fire sword there. It is protected by a Slugbeast. It's on an island near the town.

Back
Top Bottom