a spying prostate peeking into a mobile room. shroom razor blades shedding emphatic silver saxons. chairs reaping their masters benefits. holocaust currency playing simon says with three axes of serenity. calcium thrusting itself about like drink straws in the upper atmosphere.

intoxicated deers trading buttery flashcard. kinky forgers marrying minotaur mafia.

back-pain whirling through whiz-kids. minced quests sought by laureates.
Nature gushing within the rainbow helix. feminine mint leafs frosted over by calendar hieroglyphs.

Damn, if Codex keeps shutting down, I will have to build myself a new castle on this very site!
Well... could have been worse.

Also, those tags here rock ;)

And what I miss most is the ignore function… What a world…
Go to tab: Forums --> Settings & Options --> Edit Ignore List --> Add member to ignore --> Okay.
Happy ignoring.

So the Codex is finally getting a new software. Well, took them long enough.

ololololo Codex. How long are we waiting until the next Codex is complete ? Will Jaesun still be a mod ? Will Prosper finally be recognized as an important member and given admin powers ?

Thx, Jaz.

Oh, and Jasede, I was lying. I asked DU if he needed more monies for blow and hookers. He said they were all set after skimming all those newfags' bank accounts. That's why the codex is gone, DU and Tal simply don't need to con people out of money anymore. To quote DU:
"Mate, Scarface has nothin' on us, nothin' I tell ya!"

Gee. Who am I going to ask those biology questions I don't dare asking on polite society now? DU better gets his act together, super fasty fast.

Don't worry guys. Soon the Codex will be back up with some awesome new forum software and then we won't have to deal with server crash errors anymore.

back-pain whirling through whiz-kids. minced quests sought by laureates.
Nature gushing within the rainbow helix. feminine mint leafs frosted over by calendar hieroglyphs.

That's nice dear. Here, have a dried frog pill!

Edit: damn, flood post!

a week ? A WEEK ? i wonder if i'll have the urge to go back to the new codex after this cold turkey

…ah… who am i kidding… there is no toxic waste dump as homely as the codex

130 posts in a matter of hours. This feeding frenzy reminds me of the Codex 4X Saga. Or the early days of Tony's adventure in London.

Back
Top Bottom