9ab98e99b2a5aa99df109wqxal.jpg

a62d0309f5c82a8be3a30habuo.jpg

a8300871c68f30d40c669uky9y.jpg

2588f85da448333e4dd4fxrb1s.jpg

Can anyone explain to me how a band as generic, dated, and shitty as Talk Talk can, out of nowhere, release two albums as timeless and amazing as Spirit of Eden and Laughing Stock?

voilence at its bloody most brutal is the purest form of art because its the pureest form of expression
hence war itself is a canvas of art
the artists however are all fucked up deranged psycho paths
you can post pictures have fun with it- but you wouldnt actually care for it
similar to how you can run over old women in gta IV and drive slowly in real life
it expresses your repressed nature through pictures

whatever you post, no matter how small or trivial is a small window into your soul

whenever i post these guro- i make a mental story up of how each of the women must be an adultress or a cheat- or a justin beiber fan

actually im quite squeemish about this stuff- but on the internet everyone is a hero

1220243622756.gif

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

@ Carn

Don't forget the stuffies and the nyas, too!

- Faerie Queene

@ Loki

You understand!

(insert hugs here)

Let's stop with the anime crap the re-imagining of moronic alts and the shitloads of self-obsessed duchebags and and remember the little bits that give incline to the latter parts of this thread :

For whomever finds this letter, ensure that the message herein is passed on to others. This is the report of a survivor of ITZ, who now finds himself, along with many others, confined in Watchwitz. This is the report of one who remembers when we had freedom of speech, freedom of thought… freedom of being simply free. I was once called by some a BRO, an alt, even an Incliner of Threads. Now, I'm proud to be called and call myself a Codexer, for this is what we all are.

This all began on the 25th of December of 2011. It's still unclear to many of us what really happed. Rumors run rampant among us, as we desperately try to find some understanding to what really transpired on that day.

ZXxO6.jpg

All we know is that it began with a meeting of sorts between our leader and representatives of a foreign website. Many times before they approached us with words that stirred pride among our ranks, calling us the "Prestigious Codexers Magazineers" or sometimes "Foul Creatures of Hatred" or simply "Trolls". We enjoyed their praises, but we always knew to never let pride take the best of us. Unfortunately, not all of us saw things that way.

4BeL0.jpg

He sold us all out. That's what many say these days. And I have to say I'm inclined to agree with their opinion. For all we know, that day Töddler and Heines finally got to DarkUnderlord with offers of richness and unending internets. With those resources at his disposal, DU would never run out fuel to satisfy his thirst for lulz.

WrWfp.jpg

And just like that, he accepted their deal. Without notice, we found ourselves locked out of fair Codexia. We protested and got very angry about the situation, but ultimately we realized we no longer had a home. Some of us remembered that, many generations ago, our ancestors lived in a place called The Watch. There are many tales about the place, some of then mildly disturbing, but at that point we had no alternative but to move in with them.

pib8O.jpg

But we were not welcome in there as well. Their gates remained shut as we pilled up outside their walls, begging for a place to stay. For days we tried to reach an understatement but all our efforts were ultimately in vain.

HUtCV.jpg

Eventually, we were given entrance but not without a price. One by one, they labeled us like cattle and assigned us into their work camps. Even now, days after being taken in, we are kept separated from the local population into a thread of our own.

hdwtk.jpg

We now live here, hoping for a brighter future. MCA knows what perils lie ahead of us, but we must remain strong not only for our sake, but for the sake of those who will eventually join us into this living hell called Watchwitz.

- racofer : Thread Incliner

-salute-

IS SOMEONE YOU KNOW AN RPGWATCH MEMBER?

Your friend or family member may regularly post on RPGWatch if:

- He wonders what age is right to start wearing suspenders.
- He was forced to suck a bar of soap as a child due to muttering "horse apples" in front of his mother.
- Has committed a not inconsiderable amount of time to determine exactly what typeface was used in the film Jackie Brown.
- Has he mentioned his porcelain collection?
- Lost a dear childhood friend to tomfoolery.
- Doesn't really consider whether the glass is half-full or half-empty, just whether there's a coaster under it.
- Always tips 16%, and takes great pride in this. Mentally practices a modest response for when someone compliments him on being an excellent tipper, but it has yet to occur.
- Wrote a letter to Advil thanking them for alleviating the mild headache he had last Thursday.
- Feels it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. From this will occasionally add "and then it's a sport", but will take great pains to let everyone know he's only joking.
- Cried during the series finale of Full House.
- Is close to perfecting how much windex to use per square foot of window.
- Is about 86% caught up on all internet memes.
- Reflected on this list for a couple of days and decided to "play it cool."
- Supports Bob Saget for president.

need to recognise that in Lost odyysey for the xbox 360 there were 20 short stories that WERE BETTER THAN ANYTHING MCA HAS EVER WRITTEN AND YES THATS A FACT IVE PLAYED FALLOUT ON HARD MODE SO I SHOULD KNOW

LOL

srs- the short stories in LO are the best writing ive ever seen in any fiction-

comparing the codex move to the holocaust is disgusting and very disrepectful to the millions of innocent people who lost their lives
and especially because the rpgcodex move was real and holocaust only happened in the mind of hollywood executives

SERIOUS DECLINE

@ Loki

Who were you back in KKKodexia? O_O

You even had one I did not have in my colection!

My heart is going all, like, doki doki and stuffies in the presence of another connoisseur of all things pretty and witchy.

reported for holocaust denial, enjoy your ban fascist scum

kyke radar off the charts captain

waiat sir- this isnt codexia- they might actually tolerate the kykes here

damn man, what is this strange world where kykes control everything

america sir, america

ill happily eat a ban, i want my CODEX BACK

MYYYYYYYYY CODEX WHERE A MAN CAN BE A MAN

WHERE YOU CAN DENY THE HOLOHOAX LIKE ANY SANE HISTORAN DOES
WHERE YOU CAN SAY NIGGAZ MY NIGGAZ GET MY WATERMELONS AND WHITE WIMMENS
WHERE YOU CAN HATE FAGS AND THEN BE A FAG AND HATE FAGS

OH CODEX........................

no place like it