Risen 3 Risen 3 tweaks ?

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Following an old RPGDot/RPGWatch tradition I create a tweak thread for a PB game...

Post and discuss technical performance tweaks for Risen 3 here.
Best .ini and driver settings. How to avoid errors etc.

From @DPB:

The skills menu being invisible and crashing was due to using large fonts in Windows, so if anyone else is having the same problem put the fonts to their default of 96 DPI. Not great, especially if you have a really big monitor, but it'll have to do for now.

More of a troubleshooting, but anyway, if you're running it on AMD gfx card and it starts like this:

hZcxTXg.jpg

Do this:
- catalyst controler center
- game settings
- change the first setting to "use application settings"
- save

Source:
http://forum.deepsilver.com/forum/showthread.php/68883-Graphic-problem?p=561548#post561548

Most tweaks that were relevant to Risen 2 will most likely still be relevant, such as the vegetation pop up fix.

I grabbed a config file from World of Risen and have persuaded myself it's improved... but could well be placebo :)

Most tweaks that were relevant to Risen 2 will most likely still be relevant, such as the vegetation pop up fix.

Eh? Sadly for me, R3 doesnt contain inflating and deflating vegetation. I loved that part of R2 as it looked like I was on drugs. And thus I never wanted that fix since I've already had my "fix". :D
So… You don't need that mod here.

Back
Top Bottom