Kingdom Come - Drunk Quicksaves and More

This does not seem to prevent repeated quick loading. So… the glass is half full? With liquor.

Shhhhh...

*I love the way you think tho. Spot the gap +1*

Personally I don't have an issue with your opinions but that you often tend to present as fact and the only possible opinion.

In this post you do very well at explaining yourself and your opinions in a more articulate way which makes it seem like your opinion and not fact.

Well done ☺

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thank you. :party:

And when I mentioned the word 'fact' in that post it was the fact about what the feature is aimed to do, not that the feature should or shouldn't be included or that anyone else should like it. I understand a lot of people don't like these types of challenge features (I call them that because they add extra "stuff" to the game to consider and challenge your mind, giving you more aspects to manage, etc.), but whether or not you like them is your own opinion.

And @NewDArt;, I was not trying to bully you, use schoolyard tactics or be mean in any way. It just seems like you like to talk down to myself and others when you disagree. I was saying to humble yourself because you don't know everything either. And I know that's something I need to personally work on myself, too. Which is why I'm taking a break from the forums again for awhile until I can figure out how to peacefully coexist with people with differing opinions and not get so worked up. So I'll see you guys maybe again in the future. Take care. Peace.

And @NewDArt, I was not trying to bully you, use schoolyard tactics or be mean in any way. It just seems like you like to talk down to myself and others when you disagree. I was saying to humble yourself because you don't know everything either. And I know that's something I need to personally work on myself, too. Which is why I'm taking a break from the forums again for awhile until I can figure out how to peacefully coexist with people with differing opinions and not get so worked up. So I'll see you guys maybe again in the future. Take care. Peace.

Well, I think you're just a bit over-zealous in terms of enthusiasm and passion. You don't seem to allow for other people having a point very often at all.

Now, it's just my impression - but it really does seem like whenever you discover something new - or you think about things in fresh ways - you don't entertain the possibility that other people know about it already - and have already had the same thoughts. That's sort of the vibe I'm getting from you - that you think you're always ahead of the curve, if that makes any sense.

I don't think it's a big deal, personally - as we all have flaws. Yes, you can be very annoying - but can't we all? :)

However, if you have a hard time dealing with the consequences - which definitely will be significant with that kind of attitude - then I think you might be right, it's wise to reconsider your approach. It's my experience, however, that people don't really change much when they reach a certain age. I've seen you take breaks several times - and you're still doing the exact same thing.

So am I, by the way. I tend to be overly invested in utterly trivial exchanges - and it's often hard to find a balance.

Most people around here seem to be better at not really caring much at all past a certain point, but I doubt it's something you can just switch on. It will take a lot of work to change your ways in that direction.

As for humility - I don't really see the point. I also don't see the point in pride. I don't consider myself inferior or superior to anyone. I'm better at certain things than most people and I'm a lot worse at certain other things than most people.

Do I communicate perfectly? Absolutely not - but I don't stand a chance of being a humble person - because I believe it's counterproductive. Humble people are charming and pleasant to be around - but I'd rather be true to myself than be charming and pleasant.

It was never important to me that people I've never met liked me - or thought I was a great guy. I mean, what use is that? If it's based on pretending I don't think what I think - and not saying what I want to say - then it's not me.

That means they don't like me - they like the role I play.

I discovered very early in life that it's trivial to be popular. It's incredibly easy to be charming and pleasant. But it's not helping anyone but yourself retain the illusion of popularity. Once people learn who you REALLY are - that's the only test that matters to me.

So, humility was never really my thing.

Anyway, good luck! :)

are people not capable of playing 10 minutes without saving?
its the part of a good game making errors and living with them.
46 posts about a funny feature that people like or dont like.
im sure there will be a mod to remove that feature.
my only worry is that i could be out of booze in a mayor dangerous situation and cant save.

are people not capable of playing 10 minutes without saving?
its the part of a good game making errors and living with them.
46 posts about a funny feature that people like or dont like.
im sure there will be a mod to remove that feature.
my only worry is that i could be out of booze in a mayor dangerous situation and cant save.
Quicksaves only are affected from what I understand

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom