Encased - Kickstarter Teaser

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Encased has a new update that shows off a snippet of gameplay.

Encased Kickstarter Update #10: New Kickstarter Teaser and Artwork

Hello everyone! We hope you have a good Sunday!

We have posted a new gameplay teaser dedicated to our Kickstarter campaign on YouTube, check it out!

If you have friends who love post-apocalyptic and sci-fi RPGs, and they don't know about Encased yet - this is a perfect opportunity to share with them.

Also check out our latest artwork, dedicated to our dear KS-backers. Thanks to all of you again and again!These Tier 2 Orange Wing employees are definitely up to something

Project funding info: $55,855 raised by 1,589 backers! This is 55% of the funding goal and we still have 22 days to go! Stay tuned for more updates, next week will be very intense.
Thanks Silver Coin!

More information.

Wrong video I was like what the hell am I watching.:lol:

Update: You fixed it. :party:

Last edited:
That image reminded me of this humanoid robot video posted today.

Creepy that they've gotten that far along, I thought the dog robots were the best thus far.

That site didn't seem very reliable to me, with only sensation news and click baits? Either way, I don't really see why humanoid robots would be more terrifying than the drones that already exist? I admit it looks scarier though.

On topic, it looks like they have a decent chance of reaching the goal doesn't it?

That image reminded me of this humanoid robot video posted today.

Creepy that they've gotten that far along, I thought the dog robots were the best thus far.

I'm pretty sure that's just something adapted from a Unity graphics demo, and is not actual real life footage (looks cool though).

I don't really see why humanoid robots would be more terrifying than the drones that already exist?
I find the thought of actual people with guns, who want to do you real harm, much more scary.

It's the AI, not the physical form, that worries me. I mean, when they reach a certain level of cognition, getting rid of these ridiculous primates that are wrecking the place will surely be the first order of business.

I'm pretty sure that's just something adapted from a Unity graphics demo, and is not actual real life footage (looks cool though).

Interesting, yeah didn't think it was actually real coming from that shifty site. Was just a link sent to me and looked neat.

Yes, The Daily Star is a particularly silly UK tabloid. "London Bus Discovered on Mars", and that sort of thing.

55k reached with 20 days to go. Seems likely they'll make it.

Back
Top Bottom