Dungeons & Dragons - Steam Sale

Oohh!! Any recommendations other than the obvious ones (like infinity engine & NWN etc)?

If you don't own any of these games by now then you lose RPG creed.:cool:

I only have BG1 & 2, IWD 1& 2, NWN 1& 2, PS:T :p

Recommendations don't need to be just RPGs - any D&D game currently on steam sale!

I have most of these on GOG in the original versions -- is there any real reason to pick up the enhanced editions as well?

You could all pick up DDO, it's FREE!! :)

I have most of these on GOG in the original versions -- is there any real reason to pick up the enhanced editions as well?

I like the QoL features they added, but ymmv. I especially like the ability to zoom the camera in & out on the fly. They also added a few additional class kits.

I'm on the fence about getting D&D Lords of Waterdeep (and its two expansions). I played the board game once - with both expansions - with friends and I really liked it.

I especially like the ability to zoom the camera in & out on the fly.

This alone, for me, has been worth the price of admission for all the Beamdog remasters...on sale.

Weird how they don't have neverwinter nights 2...

Blobby why would you pass on Siege of Dragonspear? Being a huge BG2 fan it's a very good campaign worth playing at least once. As a huge fan of the series I'm surprised you'd skip it. o_O

Blobby why would you pass on Siege of Dragonspear? Being a huge BG2 fan it's a very good campaign worth playing at least once. As a huge fan of the series I'm surprised you'd skip it. o_O

From what I read, I don't find SoD interesting at all. And I also don't want to support Beamdog.

Blobby why would you pass on Siege of Dragonspear? Being a huge BG2 fan it's a very good campaign worth playing at least once.

I'd second this. I did like the linear gameplay found in later in BG2, and the amount of content you get is worth the money. I often forgot I was playing an expansion, not a full game.

So you don't want to support a dev that went back and made an expansion to a 20 year old game that you supposedly love? Mmk. Not sure why you wouldn't find it interesting when it's literally BG 1.5, more leaning towards BG2.

1. I don't like EEs - we had this discussion previously and I don't want to repeat it again.
2. I don't think its anything like BG2.

Back
Top Bottom