Witcher 3 Witcher show on netflix

The Witcher 3
Loved the Sapkowski who does not profit from game series...that should be his Indian name. :p
I could see Christopher Lambert pulling Geralt here.

Given how awesome TW3 is, the bar is pretty high! However, it could turn out great, so it's definitely worth keeping an eye on.

IMO part of the reason why TW3 was so good was that Sapkowski didn't meddle with the creative process. He simply isn't (and never was) a gamer so his input might have been a hindrance rather than help.

This reminds me of an article about Sapkowski and CD Projekt. Before the release of Witcher 1, Sapkowski could have asked the studio to have a share in CD Projekt stocks but he didn't. He only asked a part of revenue from Witcher and time proved his decision wasn't really wise. But I guess it could be the same for us, I mean at the time CD Projekt wasn't that famous. Or maybe it's just Sapkowski wasn't confidence about his novel.

Id rather see Gerard butler or that thor actor my gf is drooling about. B/Witches wouldn't be a problem, plenty good actresses, but not many acyors, who could pull witcher face AND character. Body is easily pumped today.

Wouldn't it be great if they made faithful to the novels series, instead of fucking it up got style, lol hoddor, hold the door? Novels are finished so, there wouldn't be time constraints, rushes. Lotr trilogy was great btw, even if they were movies, the adaptation wasnt bad compared to somr other rivals.

Sent from my Xperia ZR using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom