Spaceforce: Rogue Universe HD giveaway

Iggy_Dreamatrix

Dreamatrix CM
Hi all!

Some of you perhaps know me already since I already talked and participated in several topics here, and Couch also made two interviews with our studio, Dreamatrix.

And some of you may know me because they already received a Legends of Dawn key :)

I'm here to give away 10 Steam keys for our re-released Elite-inspired space-sim title Spaceforce: Rogue Universe HD. The reason we re-released the title is because after a long legal dispute with our former publisher, Rogue Universe is finally back where it belongs, with Dreamatrix.

Why am I making this giveaway? The first reason is of course to brighten up your day with a really cool game, and the second reason is to ask you to write a review on SFRU HD official Steam Store page.

How to get a key:

1. Make sure you really want to play this game;
  2. Make sure you will write a review on Spaceforce: Rogue Universe HD Steam Store page;
  3. Send me an email to iggy[at]dreamatrix[dot]net with a subject: "Spaceforce: Rogue Universe HD key giveaway"
  4. Receive key;
  5. Have fun!
  6. And - yes, if you already pledged for Wave of Darkness, you can apply to this giveaway.

When you receive a key - please - don't simply forget why you received a key, because your part of this giveaway, i.e., your review is really important to us.

Also, just to clarify something - I'm not asking you to post a positive review simply because you received a key. No, I just want you to actually write a review and, well, be honest :)

Thanks!

Thanks for the new Giveaway Iggy. I hope the winners enjoy the game.:celebrate:

Congrats on getting back your game. Does that mean that you will be able to publish the other titles in the series (Captains, Constellation)?!

Not in, but thanks for being such a nice company:)

Seems like a pretty cool game. If I weren't so busy moving the next couple weeks, I'd gladly take a key!

Congrats on getting back your game. Does that mean that you will be able to publish the other titles in the series (Captains, Constellation)?!

Not in, but thanks for being such a nice company:)

Hey wolfsrain, thankfully Captains and Constellations are already published by us and you can find them on Steam. Those titles weren't affected by the legal dispute with our former publisher.

Here is the newsbit thread. You should also consider the entries in it, since it has more visibility than this thread in a sub-forum.

If there are any keys left, I won't say no (I played a bit of the original way back when I was going through a space phase - be nice to play an HD version). I'll see what I can muster up as a review.

Probably too late, but would love a key, game looks good.

All keys gone!

Thank you all for participating and a big thanks to RPGWatch for the opportunity for this giveaway and for helping us to promote our game!

You guys rock!

Congrats to the winners and thanks to Iggy for giving the keys.

Also, another question to Iggy:

I took a look to Steam store and i can find only Spaceforce Constellations, Homeworld and Rogue Universe HD, but no Captains. Is Spaceforce Captains on sale only in specific regions or wasn't put on Steam yet?!

The only place that seem to have Spaceforce Captains is Amazon and those are retail copies, not digital ones.

Back
Top Bottom