BattleTech - Review @PCGamesN

So far there are two reviews posted on GOG, both of which are from people complaining about "SJW" influences. They say social justice warrior like its a bad thing. Idiots. At least they didn't completely review bomb it. They both gave it 4 out of 5 stars.

I've overheated a bunch of times and this hasn't happened. Now, you do suffer structural damage everywhere when overheating.
That's what it must have been! I overheated half way through the battle but, by the end, there was hardly a scratch on my armor. Then it goes to all red (except the head) in the battle summary!

The only other bug I've really noticed was that I got an achievement for outfitting a mech with all lasers when all I really did was repair my Spider (which has just a couple of M lasers). Not even slightly game breaking.

That's what it must have been! I overheated half way through the battle but, by the end, there was hardly a scratch on my armor.

Look at info panel on the left. White bar is armor points, orange - structure points. White are replenished for free, orange - you need to repair.

P.S. later you will encounter Firestarter mech, which uses flamers. 2 of them can shutdown your mech in 1 turn. I had to eject the pilot to save both mech and pilot.

Bigger problem is that game runs at 30+ FPS on HIGH details on my rig which is a decent one (i5 4690, GTX 960) while not looking that good.
Shit I'm running at i7 and it's not great. I'm more irritated by the long load times. By the time my last mission loaded I'd lost interest and just shut it down for the day.

Shit I'm running at i7 and it's not great. I'm more irritated by the long load times. By the time my last mission loaded I'd lost interest and just shut it down for the day.
I installed it on a SSD. It is not a big one, now I need to delete something else from it :D

It's installed on my SSD too! But still slow as dirt.

Back
Top Bottom