Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition

It is worst…..First time in my life i turned combat in a game to its lowest level just because I didn't want a 2 hour fight only to die because of something dumb…The game wasn't that interesting to me.
You can save and load mid-combat in D:OS2, so dying to something dumb in the middle of a long fight that was otherwise going well shouldn't generally be an issue.

That said, if you are playing on normal mode and have fights lasting 2 hours, or really anything more than 5-10 minutes, you've got some seriously huge problems with your party/character construction?

edit: Just realized you might be talking about D:OS1. Maybe my comments don't apply there - I don't remember.

Naw you are correct. I found DOS-1 much easier than DOS-2 on the hardest mode. There is one fight in act 1 that can be difficult (insta kill first round) but beyond that I didn't find it much with regards to difficulty. On the easier modes even poorly configured parties should do well - also like DOS-2 you can save anytime anywhere.

You can save and load mid-combat in D:OS2, so dying to something dumb in the middle of a long fight that was otherwise going well shouldn't generally be an issue.

That said, if you are playing on normal mode and have fights lasting 2 hours, or really anything more than 5-10 minutes, you've got some seriously huge problems with your party/character construction?

edit: Just realized you might be talking about D:OS1. Maybe my comments don't apply there - I don't remember.

I dont get the people complaining, Larian is freely upgrading current owner to the new one. I bought 4 copies of DoS2 on Kickstarter for $80 IIRC. So for me and my friends it is 4 definitive editions for $80. I dont think you can get it at that price now.

I'm playing DOS2 right now for the first time. Just escaped Fort Joy and made it to the mainland. I'm really enjoying it and was not a big fan of the first one. I have read that the game stays exciting to the end and the last parts are as good as the beginning. I hope so because I could never finish the first one.

Kinda wish I didn't wait so long to play it but I have not encountered any bugs so that's cool.

Back
Top Bottom