New Vampire: The Masquerade RPG in Development

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Yes let that sink in its not Bloodlines 2 either.:biggrin:

Another surprise this week developer Bigben Interactive is also making a new Vampire: The Masquerade RPG, I found this news today so I don't really have much to share.

Link - https://wccftech.com/brand-new-vampire-the-masquerade-rpg/
The information revealed so far is very limited and understandably so as the game has only been in production for three to four months. What has been said is that unlike The Council, Vampire: The Masquerade will not be an episodic game. It will be a full, large, RPG featuring a large narrative, with branching dialogues and everything you could expect from a Vampire: The Masquerade. All of the clans, the disciplines, they’ll all make their way in and work within the rules of the traditional tabletop RPG.

The only other thing that was said is that we won’t see this Vampire: The Masquerade for at least two years. All we can hope is that it will be the grand sort of RPG that really suits the license. I would say, following The Council, Big Bad Wolf should at least deliver on the dialogue options and variety. As for the rest, let’s wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom