Urtuk: The Desolation - New Update

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Highly recommended for XCOM and Fallout fans. Plays out in a gritty, cruel, dark fantasy universe. Very nice music and amazing combat. Highly addictive. Bought it on Steam to support the developer, who is listening to feature requests and did fulfill QoL requests.
Urtuk: The Desolation

I tried this on Steam and refunded it. Kept forcing myself to play for nearly two hours thinking at some point it would get better. It didn't.

It's just dull and generic and I'm not even fan of the art used in the character models. Shame, because I had been hoping for Urtuk to provide some fun.

I feel like Urtuk has a lot of potential, it's just not there yet. But it's in early access, so that's fine.

My biggest issue was the ridiculous Oblivion style level scaling. I don't mind a little of that, but Urtuk was the perfect example of how to do it wrong. But I'm hopeful that will be fixed before it's released.

I feel like Urtuk has a lot of potential, it's just not there yet. But it's in early access, so that's fine.

Will wait and see what develops from Early Access...

Battle brothers is much better. I would not waste time with this.

Uh, right. I put over 300 hours into BB, more than any other game I've played. Now I'm at 120 into U:TD and it's barely started Early Access. So go ahead and call me a big time waster!

Uh, right. I put over 300 hours into BB, more than any other game I've played. Now I'm at 120 into U:TD and it's barely started Early Access. So go ahead and call me a big time waster!
I'm with you 1000%. This game is the future! IMO, but also:
Its necessary to experience The Chilling Effect and read the negative opinions here, for us, game developers. All useful feedback!

I would love for this to be up there with Battle Brothers. Would give me another great game to play these next few months.

The earlier the jump in EA, the more hours to be accumulated.

The measure of an EAed product is the player base once it hits final release.

i'll admit the artwork has a very interesting and unique look about it.

I wonder if the game around it is any good

Back
Top Bottom