PoE Is GOTY sold out ?

Pillars of Eternity

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hello,

I ordered POE GOTY from Amazon Germany, and now I get their mail for the SECOND time that my order has been delayed - this time into they-don't-know-when.

Is it really sold out ? I was late and I cannot find it anymore anywhere.

Alrik

Look into the Humble Bundle monthly Abo thing. I think Pillars is the main game for the coming month.

I don't think that Alrik is interested in a digital copy but only physical. Good old Okaysoft.de has it listed as "kurzfristig lieferbar" so if you order a copy, Alrik, then you will probably have it within a week or so. It's pretty expensive at almost €45 however.

That's amusing. I have a Collector's edition physical copy that came with my $240 backing and I've never even opened it. I should ebay it or something. It was going to be delayed so they gave me a digital copy and that's what I played. No idea if there are physical disks inside or not...

What's this "fisikal" copy you speak of? I don't understand.
Don't know as I haven't bought a physical copy of PC games in years.:lol:

Anyway he wants to buy this version.

91QYvcXLURL._SL1500_.jpg

That's amusing. I have a Collector's edition physical copy that came with my $240 backing and I've never even opened it. I should ebay it or something. It was going to be delayed so they gave me a digital copy and that's what I played. No idea if there are physical disks inside or not…

This is what you missed :) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYAJoSXgf2s

Yes it has disks inside ;)

... Remains largely sold out in shops. One shop employee, I think he or she was from Gamestop (there were 2 working there at the time), told me that they had received only 1 specimen of the GOTY.

Got one.

Long story : Found in in a shop of an mentiones electronics chain in which a young employee had told me it was "deleted from the system" (quote from memory) the time I wrote the post above.

In another shop of the same chain I found 1 specimen in Bonn (former German capital) by sheer luck - and I was sooo much convinced it would surely have been sold out there, too ! And there it was !

I was very, very, very happy. :D

It is still for Windows 7 64 bit ... Means I won't be able to play it in the next time because I'm still in the process of researching for my next PC ...

Back
Top Bottom