Post a Picture of Yourself!

txa1265

SasqWatch
Here is us apple picking - self-portrait from last weekend. The boys are 10 and 8.5. The younger one is trying to grow his hair 10" long for the 'locks of love' (they use real hair to make wigs for children with cancer).

DSC04446.JPG

Nice pic Mike!! I use my latest pic as my Avatar!! :)

It's not the newest pic, but I just couldn't find this year's holiday photos. I'm not the one in the checkered suit...

@Corwin: sure.

@Mike: Now that's a sweet pic!

Last edited:
Me and my girl during our vacation in the US (westcoast, on our way to San Francisco)

zomer.jpg

O RLY :D.

....I'm the one with the red nose.

Nah... when someone says 'O RLY?????', you gotta go 'YA RLY!!!!!!', not 'O RLY' ... see, I actually learnt and remembered something from my limited experience with MMOs :D .

YA RLY!!!
See, I never played an MMO... shooter teminology was different, at least back in my time... :)

NWS at all! :p I still remember the funny night when one of my clanmates told a guy on the same game that she was a girl and suddenly the '**kn n00b' talk turned into 'wanna cyber'?

@Korplem: Your pics don't show up, at least not for me.

NWS at all! :p I still remember the funny night when one of my clanmates told a guy on the same game that she was a girl and suddenly the '**kn n00b' talk turned into 'wanna cyber'?
Enabling voice-chat for the first time was an eye-opening look into the the world of foul mouthed 12 year olds ...
@Korplem: Your pics don't show up, at least not for me.
They are on photobucket, which some places block.

I wanna see what you middle aged Gothic wierdo's look like :D
Shouldn't you the first one to post a picture? Like, to set a good example? ;)

This is probably the only pic of me on the whole wide web. A couple years old although I haven't changed much since then.

arhu0ri2.jpg

Mine is now my Avatar. This is about two or three years old, but I refused to change my appearance since then *g*.

Why is you're nose red too much yeyo? :D
No, just paint :D! I thought I shouldn't go to the kiddy masquerade without a costume, and a red dot on the nose seemed fair enough.

Where's your pic again?

Shade your eyes folks. The following sexyness may damage your retinas:

SUC50039.jpg

And here's a pic of me at E3 '06 with the lovely and multi-talented Blair Butler of G4TV fame. It was near the end of the day and I'm looking pretty haggard. (Look close and you'll see her hand on my back. *drool*)

e3_06comicreviewer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom