Risen Map not showing

stefan9

Watchdog
Hi guys. Need some help. Do you first need to find a map for the map to start showing or is my game bugged?? The journal updates the quests but there is no map. Not world,regional or quest.

Please help.

System specs: intel core2duo e8500
4 gig ddr 2 800 mhz ram
geforce 260 gtx
windows 7 rc 7100

Directx updated to latest as well as nvidia drivers updated to 190.62

I still am. My journal is blank even after getting and completing several quests. The quest map doesn't work, either. I've got a city map and a small world map which work fine.

If your journal ist empty change the desktop resolution before starting the game or change the font dpi from large to normal - it's a bug but easy to solve.

please someone help me with this, i have a problem with map/lettters , i click on letters the sounds that that will open i can hear, but it remains in inventory no lettter shown, and on maps, im on Patty's "nameless graves" quest and she gave me her map + she said that will mark the graves on map, i can see the whole map but none of the marked spots, now.. can u post that map here (picture) or u can say what i have to do to work pls? thank you

To see quest maps, you have to enter your log (click L) and then select Quests in the right corner. Your selected quest will now be displayed on the map to the right.

i'm not stupid but blind im for sure, ty for the info now i can see the quest on the big map

Back
Top Bottom