Two Worlds II - Mac version for SE Owners

Dhruin

SasqWatch
If you own one of the retail special editions of Two Worlds II - either the Royal or Premium Editions, you can now download the Mac version for free. Press release follows:
Mac Welcomes Two Worlds II
+++ Download available now for those who purchased the Special Edition. Retail version goes on sale January 25th +++

Las Vegas, Karlsruhe, December 22nd 2010 - Mac owners should begin gearing up for an adventure of epic proportions. “Two Worlds II is now accessible to Apple users through TopWare’s offering of an exclusive download and serial key to Royal and Premium Edition owners in Europe. The 87 MB download utilizes the core files from the PC version which must be in the disk drive during Mac installation. And for the fans who didn’t purchase the Royal Edition, the standard Mac version of “Two Worlds II” will be available throughout Europe on January 25th. But if you own a Mac and just can’t wait to get your hands on the Apple version, the Royal Edition download special will remain available on all future sales up to January 25th!

Note: The Mac multiplayer mode is available from tomorrow, December the 23rd . With the appealing Gold Upgrade for the Windows PC version of "Two Worlds II" multiplayer features are compatible.

Start you download here: Two Worlds II – Mac
More information.

Wait. I thought the PC version wasn't available till late Jan. But the Mac version is ready for donwload in Dec. But only on future sales till Jan 25. And are there really Mac available outside the US. My brain hurts, I'm so confused . . . .

:)

Back
Top Bottom